Chicken hatched Guinea Eggs (ANOTHER UPDATE & PICS-POST #36)

Quote:
Dena... are we long lost twins?
gig.gif
I had that same thought, lol. I have a contractor coming out on Monday to turn half my goat's shed into another Guinea coop... lol shame on me!

Quote:
gig.gif
I had that same thought, lol. I have a contractor coming out on Monday to turn half my goat's shed into another Guinea coop... lol shame on me!

Heh Heh Heh..... Building one TOMORROW. Big enough for about Ten anticipating Thirty more +-.... Hee hee. If I don't collapse sometime during the day I will get pix.

You're nuts woman, it's gotta be hot hot HOT down there! It's been in the high high high 90s here, that's why I'm payin' a contractor to do all the sweatin' lol.

Quote:
gig.gif

SHAME SHAME on you.
gig.gif
I can't wait to see pics.
droolin.gif

Quote:
Ah but its a dry heat....
lau.gif
gig.gif
Off to go get Mom so she can call 911 if I pass out.... its not really that hot up there. The bones of the coop are still there I just need to line it with aviary wire. And get a roof on it. (nice double thick tarp)

Here is a video of them. I went outside to check on them and I noticed that the mama who hatched over half of them found the keet's new home. I thought that she wanted "out" from being mama once she hit the ground on yesterday but I guess not. I opened the kennel door and she flew in there to meet her babies.
hmm.png

I put a chicken egg under a Guinea this morning, do you think it will hatch along with her own eggs ????????????

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom