Chicken hawk.33 hatch along.

I am going to be setting some of my silver laced rock barred rock and amercanua mix hens eggs and the father is an Easter egger rooster and I am hoeing to be getting some black jersey Giants and black copper marans or so Cochins but I am thinking about just forgetting about the Cochins for now

I am going to be setting some of my silver laced rock barred rock and amercanua mix hens eggs and the father is an Easter egger rooster and I am hoeing to be getting some black jersey Giants and black copper marans or so Cochins but I am thinking about just forgetting about the Cochins for now

Fantastic! I love Cochins!

AWESOME

I am getting the eggs of those breeds except for the silver laced rock barred rock and amercanua hens eggs those I already have but I want to mix those with my Easter egger rooster to get them to lay green eggs since they are mixed with so many brown layers from were I got them I am hoping they will lay green eggs

Back
Top Bottom