chicken hen saddles / aprons / diapers / harnesses -great prices check them out! 2

I got my saddles last week! I was really impressed at the quality! Everything was satisfactory. The price, the speedy shipping, the quality of the apron. I would (and probably will) order from you again. Thank you so much. My RIR is healing up nicely thanks to your saddles. :) I will definitely be recommending you to my chicken owning friends.

I received my SECOND order and they are superb!! Thanks for the colors, exactly what I requested! Very quick service and well made saddles!! :thumbsup

do you make the saddles with wing guards also? I have a Wyandotte hen that's back is getting bald but the stupid rooster keeps grabbing at her wings and pulling feathers as well. I've never used the kind with wing guards, do you know if they work well or do they just end up back under the wings and totally useless?

do you make the saddles with wing guards also? I have a Wyandotte hen that's back is getting bald but the stupid rooster keeps grabbing at her wings and pulling feathers as well.  I've never used the kind with wing guards, do you know if they work well or do they just end up back under the wings and totally useless?

I ordered these twice, have them on 6 hens. YES! They work!!!

Got em love em! Love the questions....." um what's that on your chicken? Are you dressing them now? I know you're into chickens, but really." lol I was surprised at how well made they are. You sure have talent. Thanks again! :D

So excited for this! I work as a vet tech and cannot wait to tell everyone at work who has chickens! They are going to want to get lots! Can't wait to hear from you! My daughter is so excited to be able to walk her chickens!

Hi, I have a baby mallard duck I would like to get a diaper for. It's only about 2-3 weeks old. This is all new to me so I'm not sure exactly what I need, seeing as how they grow so quickly. Will one size now last awhile or do I need to wait until it's grown? I just need something to control the mess so he can be out with me. Thanks for your help :)

Hello from newbie in Northern Minnesota!
Ok. Out of 19 teenagers. I have two that would rather just be with me all day. So, biting the bullet. I think will eventually try to mlake my own but this will get me in gear.
Do you have a wepage now?
Should I order a small, medium and large for all the growth stages?
Or do you need exact measurements?
Could I get an updated price list?
Thanks,
Cheryl

Back
Top Bottom