chicken hen saddles / aprons / diapers / harnesses -great prices check them out! 2

Hi-
I am interested in purchasing a bulk order. The Central Louisiana Poultry Club will be hosting first show April 20th. I am looking for fun things to put in some baskets to raffle off. I thought I might check out what some of the BYCers have for sale to help promote the chicken world :) Do you have any large volume discounts or packages available?

I NEED a chicken diaper for my 9 year old chicken loven girl.
Her rooster Larry is a silki and has walked on a harness before.
Do you have anything in stock ready to express to me before
Christmas??

Hi!
Do you know what size saddle would fit a bantam polish hen?
smile.png

I sent you a pm regarding saddle for a silkie pullet on the 19 th. - no reply . I wonder if you are still making them? Alot of posts are old.
idunno.gif

VERY DISAPPOINTING, seriously want to buy from this person but, pm and posting here gets no rely. From her own profile page - it doesn't seem updated for 2013. Guess I will have to purchase from someone else.

Has anyone gotten a recent reply from her - by recent I mean this month. I wish people would remove their offerings if they are no longer courting sales.
barnie.gif
hit.gif

Hey, yes she replied to me, but I sent her am e-mail instead of PMing or posting here because she has repeatedly said that e-mailing or calling her is the best way to contact get with questions. I'd try that. I ordered 6 diapers yesterday (1/24/2013) and she responded within an hour or two. Her e-mail is [email protected]. Try that and or call her.

Back
Top Bottom