chicken hen saddles / aprons / diapers / harnesses -great prices check them out! 2

I want to place an order....but before I do so, wanted to ask if you could make one for my turkey hen? She is a Royal Palm so a bit smaller than other turkey breeds.

DeAnna

Is this seller still makeing chicken diapers? Im getting tired of cleaning up poop whenever the chicks escape the brooder and by the time I have the last of the buggers cuaght theres a right mess
tongue.gif

I am brand new to this! Just signed up so I could respond! I have some call ducks I was wanting harnesses for. Do you make them that size? Also, what about when they lay an egg? Can they do that wearing the diaper harness?

Just a heads up to those of you wanting to order you need to pm me. that is the best way to contact me via computer. My email is [email protected] but sometimes items get sent to my junk. I check my pms daily but I don't always come to this tread because it takes my computer to long to load. I will get right back with you if you need something if you pm me. my phone number is 641-895-8156. Best way to contact me if you have questions about an item. thanks Tess

Back
Top Bottom