Chicken "mutt" club!!!

Pics
I can not get more chickens… I can not get more chicks… I can not get more chickys… No matter how cute they are. I went to feed store to get a couple of chicks for a friend who was sad. She only hatched one out of a dozen eggs. He needed friends. I got her a couple and came home with two GL Wyandottes, five Silkies, and a polish. The DH is not at all happy with me….

I can not get more chickens… I can not get more chicks… I can not get more chickys… No matter how cute they are. I went to feed store to get a couple of chicks for a friend who was sad. She only hatched one out of a dozen eggs. He needed friends. I got her a couple and came home with two GL Wyandottes, five Silkies, and a polish. The DH is not at all happy with me….

https://www.backyardchickens.com/content/type/61/id/5536337/width/200/height/400[/IMG

[IMG]https://www.backyardchickens.com/content/type/61/id/5536339/width/200/height/400

I
2665.png
barnyard mixes! !!! I love when I let my hens hatch out mystery chicks!

I don't know what breeds this guy was. Unfortunately that ppicture was taken on his last day, he had a extremely bad frostbite infection and had gone blind.. we decided to put him down...

This little brown one was from a red shaver laying hen and either the white silkie roo or the buff silkie roo. My white silkie sat on the nest and hatched him.

Well he is over it... My friend just delivered me 2 more Polish and 2 Bantam that he paid for because I had talked about them being cute. LOL Noe we need to guess as to what kind they are. They came out of a Mixed Bantam bend.

Bantam #1 Blue/gray with a touch of cream om head, breast, and belly.

This is a better look at its color. Please excuse the wet behind beside him. No tail feathers showing yet so I hope this one is a roo.

Bantam #2

They are about the same size and this is a comparison to a silkie. It is starting to get a few tail feathers. I'm guessing a pullet.

Back
Top Bottom