Chicken names

The chicken nurd

Songster
Apr 4, 2021
hi everyone this is just for fun (and I’m kinda bored) so what are the names of your chickens or other poultry
My hens are beauty, brownie, goldy, midnight, pecky, sunset, yugy, star, onyx, strawberry, copper and chicky (I didn’t name all of those)

All of mine are Margo(RIP), Sunny, Mushy, Lemon, Birdie, Booboo, and Gertie- polishes. Then Patchy, Bobby, Banty, Pumpkin, Twinkie, Nilla, Cookie, Hazel, Blue (rooster), Tuna (rooster), Camilla, Winona, Jacqueline, Henri (short for Henrietta), Buckbeak, Plucky, Dominique, Scarlet, Cinnamon, Paprika (RIP), Babs (RIP), Ginger, Potato, Squatty/Fatty, Corny, Wolfie, Jerk Jerk/used to be Pearl, Piggy/Peggy, Jazzy, Jewel, Onion, and Pookie! Our chicks are Bubbles and Crisco who are polish, Kiara, Maple, Shelly, Mossy, Gus, Logan, Wesley, Percy, Remi, Quinn, Plum, Peaches, Midge, Candy, Coco, Lady Cluck, Salt, Pepper, Patty and Patty, Bean, Penny, and I’m probably forgetting some...🤣 Our newest chicks are Minty, Squatch, (used to be Kyle, Kevin, Carlisle, and are now)- Thistle, Kevin, and Carlitta, Tilly, Duckie, and Maude!😉😊

Last edited:
Bitty: Blue Bresse- the oldest and smallest; undisputed queen. She has a giangantic floppy comb that completely covers one eye, and as if to compensate, her tail is crooked and juts out in the opposite direction. She's a boss, I adore her.
Grady: lav orp, unbelievably patient and loving with people, a terror to her subordinate hens.
RC: production red
Joan & Jet: SLWs; the hellions of their brooder batch
Tina & Lousie: Ameraucanas
Betsy & Maude: light brahmas

Goats: Delmar (spanish mutt) and Skeeter (ND cross)
And Miss Piggy (Juliana cross) DH intended to raise her to harvest and wouldn't let me give her a proper name... 5 years ago. Suffice it to say thats not happening. 😇

All of mine are Margo(RIP), Sunny, Mushy, Lemon, Birdie, Booboo, and Gertie- polishes. Then Patchy, Bobby, Banty, Pumpkin, Twinkie, Nilla, Cookie, Hazel, Blue (rooster), Tuna (rooster), Camilla, Winona, Jacqueline, Henri (short for Henrietta), Buckbeak, Plucky, Dominique, Scarlet, Cinnamon, Paprika (RIP), Babs (RIP), Ginger, Potato, Squatty/Fatty, Corny, Wolfie, Jerk Jerk/used to be Pearl, Piggy/Peggy, Jazzy, Jewel, Onion, and Pookie! Our chicks are Bubbles and Crisco who are polish, Kiara, Maple, Shelly, Mossy, Gus, Logan, Wesley, Percy, Remi, Quinn, Plum, Peaches, Midge, Candy, Coco, Lady Cluck, Salt, Pepper, Patty and Patty, Bean, Penny, and I’m probably forgetting some...🤣 Our newest chicks are Minty, Squatch, Kyle, Kevin, Carlisle, Tiddlywinks, Duckie, and one pullet unnamed!😉😊
What breed is Hazel? We have a chicken named Hazel, too.

What breed is Hazel? We have a chicken named Hazel, too.
Rosecomb bantam!😊 What about yours?
BA2C5636-E7FE-428B-96A0-7470BA297208.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom