Chicken Photo Contest

Pics

Splash OEG Bantam getting TLC.

When I got George he was a 'guaranteed' Rhodebar pullet. Obviously, he's not a pullet and I don't think he's a Rhodebar either. What I do know is he is huge and up until about a month ago was a friendly rooster who jumped on my lap and loved to be petted like a dog. Unfortunately, he has started attacking me and I had to separate him from my girls to prevent him from attacking when I visit and collect eggs from my girls. He was also really doing damage to feathers on the girls backs, I think it was mainly due to his size. His feet our massive and he has no sense of foreplay so sectioning him into his own coop and run works well. Well not for him :/

When I got George he was a 'guaranteed' Rhodebar pullet. Obviously, he's not a pullet and I don't think he's a Rhodebar either. What I do know is he is huge and up until about a month ago was a friendly rooster who jumped on my lap and loved to be petted like a dog. Unfortunately, he has started attacking me and I had to separate him from my girls to prevent him from attacking when I visit and collect eggs from my girls. He was also really doing damage to feathers on the girls backs, I think it was mainly due to his size. His feet our massive and he has no sense of foreplay so sectioning him into his own coop and run works well. Well not for him
hmm.png
Definitely not a Rhodebar pullet! I'm thinking New Hampshire.

Back
Top Bottom