Chicken Photos Thread

Pics

With the nights pretty much already by dark by the time I get home during the week, the Dramatic Chicken In A Barn series of photos is making a comeback! This time with Lucien and Ronan.

And Epiphanhy was the first of this year's new pullets to start laying eggs! She left her first one on the coop floor yesterday, then, in a longstanding tradition for my birds, flew into my face when I tried to get her picture! It's a good thing I gave up on trying to make my face look presentable years ago. :lol:

With the nights pretty much already by dark by the time I get home during the week, the Dramatic Chicken In A Barn series of photos is making a comeback! This time with Lucien and Ronan.

And Epiphanhy was the first of this year's new pullets to start laying eggs! She left her first one on the coop floor yesterday, then, in a longstanding tradition for my birds, flew into my face when I tried to get her picture! It's a good thing I gave up on trying to make my face look presentable years ago.
lol.png
You always take such beautiful pics. I would love to get a couple of prints from you.! Gorgeous.

And Epiphanhy was the first of this year's new pullets to start laying eggs! She left her first one on the coop floor yesterday, then, in a longstanding tradition for my birds, flew into my face when I tried to get her picture! It's a good thing I gave up on trying to make my face look presentable years ago.
lol.png
I didn't realize how long it had been since I'd checked this thread until I saw your "babies."
ep.gif
They're all grown up and beautiful!
big_smile.png

~Alex

My 1st hatch. Started with 13...8 at lockdown...5 hatched so far. Thank you to all who gave encouragement but especially BantyChooks for answering my questions when i was feeling very anxious.

Back
Top Bottom