Chicken (Poultry) Addiction Anonymous *Chat Thread*

Mrs. Fluffy Puffy :

...they're Butterscotch Booted Bantams..or BBB.
wink.png
They're sooo pretty!!
droolin.gif

~Aspen

I bet they are! They just look like such..whimsical birds with the huge feathering on their feet and unique color patterns.​

Well after chatting with our local Ranger, I clipped my Mallards. They are happily enjoying the pond with the Geese with all the duck weather we've been having. I like the Daffy couple. Daffy is really starting to get his colors after the last molt. Nice Green sheen on his head and neck.

Quote:
I have LFBrahmas, cochin bantams, Lavender Orpingintons, and 1 Game hen, then a mess of mixed bantam/game. 5 roosters [3 that will be going to the freezer] and 1 frizzle cochin bantam thats a spit fire. plus 10 Muscovy ducks and an Emden gander. with a personality problem
tongue.png

Quote:
I have Wheaten/blue wheaten Ameraucanas, Lavender Ameraucanas, Black Copper and blue and splash Marans, And then all kinds of random layers ( Spitz, leghorns, sussex, wyandotte, Old english bantams, some mutts) I also have 3 wellie chicks and 5 blue rosecomb bantam chicks. Then I also have 5 turkeys, 7 guineas, and 5 ducks.
big_smile.png

I have 2 Buff Orp hens, 2 Cinnamon Queen hens, 1 RIR hen, a mixed LF hen (possibly wheaten marans x with red cochin or salmon favorolle???), a pair of Black tailed Buff Japanese, a blue cochin bantam hen, a blue laced white cochin bantam hen, 5 Mille Fleur D'Uccle chicks, 3 porcelain Mille Fleur D'Uccle chicks, and one mixed chick from my flock.

Still on the lookout for a nice BO roo for the LF ladies!!
wink.png

Back
Top Bottom