Chicken Run Help

See how aart's texting boxes are?
You could make some like that in-between the two studs on the chain link wall so you could collect eggs with out even having to go inside!
:celebrate

See how aart's texting boxes are?
You could make some like that in-between the two studs on the chain link wall so you could collect eggs with out even having to go inside!
:celebrate
Yes! I was just showing that to my husband and he loves the idea. Plus we're going to put some kind of linoleum or vinyl on the floor for easy cleanup.

We're lucky because our old housemate used to work for a lumberyard. We now have a large room FILLED with lumber (it looks like a small lumber yard in there) so we won't have to buy any to fix up the coop. One major expense taken care of. All we'll need to do is buy hardware cloth and a few other items.

Thank you all so much for these amazing ideas!!! This has been so incredibly helpful. I am so grateful!!!

This has given me a TON of ideas. Thank you!!!!
Snatched some ideas from your coop. This is what I have so far. It’s coming out great! Just need to put up the hardware cloth and the roost/poop board. Thank you everyone!

Attachments

• 47FF8442-E788-4E27-A3F0-12A2F3642AB3.jpeg
    47FF8442-E788-4E27-A3F0-12A2F3642AB3.jpeg
    401.8 KB · Views: 10

Back
Top Bottom