Chicken TV works both ways

Do you want your chickens spying on you?

• Sure!

Votes: 20 87.0%
  • No, it gives me the creeps

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (please post

Votes: 3 13.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

trumpeting_angel

Free Ranging
Feb 6, 2019
Vermont
My new coop is attached to the porch, and we have a window into the coop.

Apparently the chickies believe they have a window into the porch!

Attachments

• 46408794-80ED-4DD6-99DD-96C635C1E2E5.jpeg
    46408794-80ED-4DD6-99DD-96C635C1E2E5.jpeg
    381.9 KB · Views: 78
How cute!
I'll sometimes see my six hens standing on the porch step, looking in through the window. They just wait, biding their time until I come outside so that they can swarm me and peck at my shoes.
I have spoiled them so much, but they're so cute!
Your chickens are so pretty! Good luck with them.

"Eccentricities", indeed. Chickens can be so weird! They're still adorable, though. Watching them preen is so funny, and fascinating to watch.
My little guinea keet, Spook, sometimes tries to preen, despite the fact that he hatched Thursday and is thus nothing but fluff and beak. Topples over, then scrambles back to his feet and tries again. So cute!

That's a great idea! I would love that, except I would get nothing done all day!
I have a bay window that looks toward the coop, but it's too far to really see them, but when they are out, they come over to the window sometimes even though the window is a little high up for them. My peacock is tall enough to just look in, he's like a stalker!

I have a bay window that looks toward the coop, but it's too far to really see them, but when they are out, they come over to the window sometimes even though the window is a little high up for them. My peacock is tall enough to just look in, he's like a stalker!

Does he give you the creeps? <wink>

Back
Top Bottom