Chicken with Coccidiosi? Please help

LongLiveChickens

In the Brooder
May 9, 2022
Recently one of my baby chicken about 1-3 weeks old has been pooping blood. Is this Coccidiosis? how would i treat it? please help!
(another thing my chick has been doing is yawning alot and usually standing with eyes closed.)

Attachments

• 3421148E-3132-4064-8608-95F99D7766DC.jpeg
    3421148E-3132-4064-8608-95F99D7766DC.jpeg
    191.1 KB · Views: 7
This is the only photo i took. Sorry for bad quality
Ok, that is a concerning looking poop. Is the chick still eating and drinking ok? If it still drinks on its own, follow the Corid dosage instructions and have that as the sole source of water for all the birds. If it is not drinking reliably, you will need to use a syringe or eyedropper to carefully dribble some of the Corid water into its mouth. The rest of the birds should still be treated with Corid water in their waterer.

Ok, that is a concerning looking poop. Is the chick still eating and drinking ok? If it still drinks on its own, follow the Corid dosage instructions and have that as the sole source of water for all the birds. If it is not drinking reliably, you will need to use a syringe or eyedropper to carefully dribble some of the Corid water into its mouth. The rest of the birds should still be treated with Corid water in their waterer.
Yeah chick is still eating and drinking fine, sometimes theres a dark blob of poop that turns out to be blood and it worries me. could you link me where to buy corid?

Back
Top Bottom