chicken4prez's chat thread! Chicken lovers welcome!!

Fun thread?

• No

Votes: 3 9.7%
  • Yes

Votes: 28 90.3%

• Total voters
Pics
Thanks! They were just taken from my mom's iPhone 6 plus. Its a HUGE phone

You're welcome! It's amazing how a phone these days can almost replace a camera!
ep.gif

~Alex

Same here. Thanks:)

:hugs

yeah. There's nothing like knowing you lived through something that could have ended with severe injury or death.

There was a time when we were a few minutes late to get on the road, and my dad was really upset about it. Well, at some point on the highway, we came upon an accident that had just happened and people were being taken in helicopters. :hit  It was on the news that night that 2 had been killed in the collision. If we had been just a little earlier, we could have been in the middle of that accident. We were thanking Jesus for our safety and praying for the families of those who had passed away at the same time.

Lily, your pictures are incredible! You definitely have great photography skills! :thumbsup

~Alex
we've had a few experiences like that too. There's this truck painted up for Donald Trump just a ways down the road. Has Hillary Clinton in a jail cell in the back of the truck and trump is on the back with a prop machine gun. It has CHBP on it for Curtin Hollow Border Patrol XD We stopped to get pics once because it was funny and just missed an accident by a few minutes. If we hadn't stopped, it could've been us. We call that truck the Trump Truck BTW. Not that we really care for Trump too much... just thought it was funny. It says "Jump on the Trump train" on the side, too. Trump and Hillary save lives :lau

Another time was we were doing a bake sale and had to be there a certain time. We were late because my lil' brother didn't want to go, but it saved us from ending up in an accident where a couple of cars got rolled over. I get completely grossed out with accidents and stuff, but I can't look away, you know? Anyways, they were cutting the car with the jaws of life. :oops:

we've had a few experiences like that too. There's this truck painted up for Donald Trump just a ways down the road. Has Hillary Clinton in a jail cell in the back of the truck and trump is on the back with a prop machine gun. It has CHBP on it for Curtin Hollow Border Patrol XD We stopped to get pics once because it was funny and just missed an accident by a few minutes. If we hadn't stopped, it could've been us. We call that truck the Trump Truck BTW. Not that we really care for Trump too much... just thought it was funny. It says "Jump on the Trump train" on the side, too. Trump and Hillary save lives
lau.gif

Another time was we were doing a bake sale and had to be there a certain time. We were late because my lil' brother didn't want to go, but it saved us from ending up in an accident where a couple of cars got rolled over. I get completely grossed out with accidents and stuff, but I can't look away, you know? Anyways, they were cutting the car with the jaws of life.
hide.gif

Wow, that's amazing. Ha ha, I'm so glad that God used Trump and Hillary to play a part in your escape from an accident!
lau.gif

Quote:
I'm not sure if I had any near-death experiences... There was a time where there were over 7 cars in a accident though.
That's horrible!
hit.gif

It looks like all the members of this thread are online!

Yes!
celebrate.gif
Isn't that a rare occurrence?

~Alex

I'm not sure if I had any near-death experiences... There was a time where there were over 7 cars in a accident though.

we've had a few experiences like that too. There's this truck painted up for Donald Trump just a ways down the road. Has Hillary Clinton in a jail cell in the back of the truck and trump is on the back with a prop machine gun. It has CHBP on it for Curtin Hollow Border Patrol XD We stopped to get pics once because it was funny and just missed an accident by a few minutes. If we hadn't stopped, it could've been us. We call that truck the Trump Truck BTW. Not that we really care for Trump too much... just thought it was funny. It says "Jump on the Trump train" on the side, too. Trump and Hillary save lives :lau

Another time was we were doing a bake sale and had to be there a certain time. We were late because my lil' brother didn't want to go, but it saved us from ending up in an accident where a couple of cars got rolled over. I get completely grossed out with accidents and stuff, but I can't look away, you know? Anyways, they were cutting the car with the jaws of life. :oops:

Wow, that's amazing. Ha ha, I'm so glad that God used Trump and Hillary to play a part in your escape from an accident! :lau

Quote:

That's horrible! :hit

Yes! :celebrate  Isn't that a rare occurrence?

~Alex
We all do seem to be online... :p

Pile ups are very common on I-80 here. A towing company lives st downt he road from us, so we see all kinds of wrecked up cars coming in all the time. Sometimes in the Winter there'll be car after car every hour. As soon as he brings in one car, he's back out for another :oops: They raised the speed limit to 70 now instead of 65. I was surprised when we went out west that a lot of the speed limits are 70-80! When we were in Washington (particularly Seattle, Tacoma, and others), there was a certain highway (I think 2, but that's prob. wrong) and as soon as we passed one wreck on one side of the road, we'd pass another. It was ridiculous. And the drivers were wreckless. (no offense to anyone in WA) we got cut off several times. Lucky we made it back to PA alive :/

We all do seem to be online...
tongue.png

Pile ups are very common on I-80 here. A towing company lives st downt he road from us, so we see all kinds of wrecked up cars coming in all the time. Sometimes in the Winter there'll be car after car every hour. As soon as he brings in one car, he's back out for another
hide.gif
They raised the speed limit to 70 now instead of 65. I was surprised when we went out west that a lot of the speed limits are 70-80! When we were in Washington (particularly Seattle, Tacoma, and others), there was a certain highway (I think 2, but that's prob. wrong) and as soon as we passed one wreck on one side of the road, we'd pass another. It was ridiculous. And the drivers were wreckless. (no offense to anyone in WA) we got cut off several times. Lucky we made it back to PA alive
hmm.png

For those of us in the body shop business, we call that job security.
smile.png

We all do seem to be online...
tongue.png

Pile ups are very common on I-80 here. A towing company lives st downt he road from us, so we see all kinds of wrecked up cars coming in all the time. Sometimes in the Winter there'll be car after car every hour. As soon as he brings in one car, he's back out for another
hide.gif
They raised the speed limit to 70 now instead of 65. I was surprised when we went out west that a lot of the speed limits are 70-80! When we were in Washington (particularly Seattle, Tacoma, and others), there was a certain highway (I think 2, but that's prob. wrong) and as soon as we passed one wreck on one side of the road, we'd pass another. It was ridiculous. And the drivers were wreckless. (no offense to anyone in WA) we got cut off several times. Lucky we made it back to PA alive
hmm.png

Wow, goodness!
ep.gif
I don't see too many accidents around here, mainly because everyone in the area is laid back.
lol.png

For those of us in the body shop business, we call that job security.
smile.png

I'd never thought of that, but you're so right!
smile.png

~Alex

Quote: We all do seem to be online...
tongue.png

hide.gif
hmm.png

Thats scary. There seems to be a lot of reckless drivers in California. :/ Almost everyday somebody cuts right in front of us or some hot rods zoom past us and other cars really fast, there's this road we take about 3-4 times a week, and it is SOOO dangerous! It has a lot of turns around sharp hills and you go up and down over hills at the same time. A lot of times people who drive that road pass us on a double yellow line right before you go up a hill (and you cant see cars coming over it) and then around sharp curves too. I remember one guy that was passing us around a curve almost got hit. Plus once a month we usually see an accident. A lot of people roll right into a ditch on a big curve because they were going so fast, another time someone ran into a telephone pole, and I could go one forever. There has to be around 5 crosses on the road too. We are so lucky that we have never gotten into an accident yet. Whats even more weird is on the same road there is a cemetery... Every time we drive that road it gives me the chills.
hide.gif

Wow, that's amazing. Ha ha, I'm so glad that God used Trump and Hillary to play a part in your escape from an accident! :lau

Quote:

That's horrible! :hit

Yes! :celebrate  Isn't that a rare occurrence?

~Alex

We all do seem to be online... :p

Pile ups are very common on I-80 here. A towing company lives st downt he road from us, so we see all kinds of wrecked up cars coming in all the time. Sometimes in the Winter there'll be car after car every hour. As soon as he brings in one car, he's back out for another :oops: They raised the speed limit to 70 now instead of 65. I was surprised when we went out west that a lot of the speed limits are 70-80! When we were in Washington (particularly Seattle, Tacoma, and others), there was a certain highway (I think 2, but that's prob. wrong) and as soon as we passed one wreck on one side of the road, we'd pass another. It was ridiculous. And the drivers were wreckless. (no offense to anyone in WA) we got cut off several times. Lucky we made it back to PA alive :/

Thats scary. There seems to be a lot of reckless drivers in California. :/ Almost everyday somebody cuts right in front of us or some hot rods zoom past us and other cars really fast, there's this road we take about 3-4 times a week, and it is SOOO dangerous! It has a lot of turns around sharp hills and you go up and down over hills at the same time. A lot of times people who drive that road pass us on a double yellow line right before you go up a hill (and you cant see cars coming over it) and then around sharp curves too. I remember one guy that was passing us around a curve almost got hit. Plus once a month we usually see an accident. A lot of people roll right into a ditch on a big curve because they were going so fast, another time someone ran into a telephone pole, and I could go one forever. There has to be around 5 crosses on the road too. We are so lucky that we have never gotten into an accident yet. Whats even more weird is on the same road there is a cemetery...   Every time we drive that road it gives me the chills. :oops:  
We have a lot of roads like that around here. We live on a straight stretch (speed limit 25) and people think they can two lane race. Whole road is a double yellow line :he
We call one road 7 mountains. I guess cuz it goes over seven mountains... WhatWhat we SA the other week is unexplainable. A tractor trailer was going faster than another tractor trailer in front of it, so it pulled over in the left lane and cut off a little car. When we got around the slower truck, thesame little car was passing the faster big truck in the right lane and the truck got over and pushed the car almost into the guide rails. If it would've gone down over the bank that's a good size drop, plus it's a lake down there. Thankflly, the car was still able tto get around the truck safely and so were we.

Back
Top Bottom