chicken4prez's chat thread! Chicken lovers welcome!!

Fun thread?

• No

Votes: 3 9.7%
  • Yes

Votes: 28 90.3%

• Total voters
Pics
hide.gif
All these scary stories!!!!!!

Last edited:
barnie.gif
Pray for me guys! I have a violin recital this Friday and I FAILED my rehearsal tonight and my teacher is mad
somad.gif
. I haven't even had a lesson on the last page and this is definitely the hardest song I have ever played! I am worried sick!!!
hit.gif

Last edited:
:barnie Pray for me guys! I have a violin recital this Friday and I FAILED my rehearsal tonight and my teacher is mad:mad: . I haven't even had a lesson on the last page and this is definitely the hardest song I have ever played! I am worried sick!!!:hit  
Praying! I know how violin recitals are... Although I haven't had a real one for years. What song you playing? I recently discovered "Humoresque" in book 3 (Suzuki method) and I'm hooked. Reminds me of something from Bug's Bunny :gig

Hi everyone. Been off for a bit just wanted to say I really enjoyed the geese pictures with their new babies! Cool looking horse few pages back too.
We locked the incubater down today. Crazy weather it seems we are all having! Anyone getting cabin fever yet?

Hope the recital goes well for the violinist.

Gonna check the polish thread&hopefully sleep tonight.

Hi everyone. Been off for a bit just wanted to say I really enjoyed the geese pictures with their new babies! Cool looking horse few pages back too.
We locked the incubater down today. Crazy weather it seems we are all having! Anyone getting cabin fever yet?

Gonna check the polish thread&hopefully sleep tonight.
:frow
We've just been getting rain, rain, and more rain. Hoping it is nice Friday. Have to get 60-70 bales of hay and it can't be raining. I just love getting hay. The smell of it, lifting it, throwing it, stacking it.... It's fun and good exercise. We'll probably have to get hay closer to mid-summer then too to fill the horse barn. These are for the upper barn that is smaller and houses sheep and sometimes chicks.

Our feed store got in 100 "americaunas" (pullets) last friday. I have been thinking of getting some if there are still some left. I really need more hens in the one coop because the Silkies are getting ganged up on, but I feel like the EEs would bully just as much as my Campine roo.

Praying! I know how violin recitals are... Although I haven't had a real one for years. What song you playing? I recently discovered "Humoresque" in book 3 (Suzuki method) and I'm hooked. Reminds me of something from Bug's Bunny
gig.gif
I love Humoresque!
lau.gif

Thanks!
I did better on my rehearsal today!! :D

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom