Chickens For sale, Gamefowl and Buff Leghorns; Mid-eastern Ms.

DTchickens

Crowing
11 Years
Mar 23, 2008
Bailey, Mississippi.
This is a buy it now listing, they're not being auctioned.

I have a wide range of American Gamefowl for sale. I have Arkansas Travelers and Whitehackle stock (whitehackle blood does carry a percentage of Shelton Roundhead) mostly. For a brood trio of Whitehackles I am asking 350 (hens must be kept separate), same for the Arkansas Traveler trio. I could also pair up the Arkansas Traveler for 200, your choice of a red or grey stag (their mother is blue). A few cocks for sale. Some young stags that aren't penned yet but as it cools they'll need penning (3/4 Roundhead 1/4 Whitehackles, roundhead is Lacy/ Shelton mix. Whitehackle is Morgan blood; a young stag and three sisters out of a pure Morgan Whitehackle hen and a 3/4 Stewart 1/4 Sweater cock; two Arkansas Traveler stags and after the trio should leave one red pullet and one blue pullet left as I have three of each; various yard hatch fowl from various ages; Some whitehackle stags as well).. Also got some hens to let go, some are pure some are crosses, some are just game hens from unknown heritage (yard hatches). Price on the rest other than the ones stated varies, yard hatches will probably go cheap if you just want some hens and maybe a cock to run the yard.

Some birds, but definitely not all as many are free ranging the yard due to being young fowl hatched this year so I haven't been able to take photos of them, can be found on my website: http://www.freewebs.com/dtsfowl/

Birds are currently molting so they may not look spot on as in the photos, but they will feather back out soon.

Have at least two Buff Leghorn cockerels we bought from Ideal Poultry this February; nice looking birds. Asking 10 each for them; also got another one you can buy if you want but he is nowhere near as attractive.. They are just leftovers after we picked the cock we wanted to keep for future breeding so we wouldn't have to buy more down the road for egg laying purposes; we had intended on eating them but since they're pretty I wanted to put them up for sale first.

All birds are local only, except this fall when I am capable of shipping but I will not hold birds unless someone pays upfront either in whole or at least a small non-refundable downpayment.

Last edited:
Kemper, CO MS to be exact; mid-eastern area.

aww
hmm.png
, i live in Australia so this isnt going to work, nice game fowl and rooster though
big_smile.png

Back
Top Bottom