Chickens In Ya Window

Status
Not open for further replies.
No lisp.

I do say ya-all. Me and a bunch of my other relatives were called by first and middle name even when we weren't in trouble.

I did a radio show for 3 yesrs. I talked about animal-related topics for 15 minutes once a week. I have heard myself and it's not pretty.

No lisp.

I do say ya-all. Me and a bunch of my other relatives were called by first and middle name even when we weren't in trouble.

I did a radio show for 3 yesrs. I talked about animal-related topics for 15 minutes once a week. I have heard myself and it's not pretty.

Usually marbles in your mouth is describing a lisp, lol... bet you sound fine... I say y'all too, but I sound like a kid so... :confused:

Last edited:
Usually marbles in your mouth is describing a lisp, lol... bet you sound fine... I say y'all too, but I sound like a kid so...
hu.gif
Turk would know this a true Cajun sounds like marbles in the mouth and can be hard to understand Ravyn has a voice like mine in the sense that she has moved around and has picked up little bits of accents from everywhere she has lived . you can't listen to her and say well the north west cost or the mid west or the south or north .well at least I can't we just gonna have to have a big ole get together . with lots of drinking and food somewhere and find out . ain't gonna make no video . can't drink that much I'll fall asleep . and with that I bid you fair well . Until next we post.

Turk would know this a true Cajun sounds like marbles in the mouth and can be hard to understand Ravyn has a voice like mine in the sense that she has moved around and has picked up little bits of accents  from everywhere she has lived . you can't listen to her and say well  the north west cost or the mid west or the south or north .well at least I can't  we just gonna have to have a big ole get together . with lots of drinking and food somewhere and find out . ain't gonna make no video . can't drink that much I'll fall asleep . and with that I bid you fair well . Until next we post.

Well said, my friend... well said...

So I have a bird that I would like to do a poll on.

Girl or boy?

Beautiful green tail feathers. This is a terrible photo of a shy chicken, but normal tail carriage is upright. Duckwing bar on wings. Very nice neck hackles with pointed tips. No saddle feathers, but maybe just a bit young for that yet. Everything to me says this is a boy.

Except this chicken sings the "I laid an egg" song, has a high pitched voice, and clucks up a storm. The comb is very small and pale pink. This bird has always been picked on, it was scalped nearly to death by turkeys after being shunned by the chickens. SC, does your brother need a chicken?

I will try to get a video of its talk tomorrow. I moved the four biggest babies to the chicken's coop since those that are girls should start laying, and to get Goldie, the old Ameraucana, back into the lighted coop with the roos so come spring she will be laying fertile eggs. I think there are three or four more chickens left in the turkey coop.

The turkeys broke two roosts today. These are the biggest heritage turkeys I've ever grown.

that is a rooster or as per Ravyn a Bruce .
lau.gif

Dang it, Ruby! You didn't say they were Blue Magpies... gah, I want some of those eggs... :/

Can't ship live birds unless you are NPIP and AI tested... and would never ship Calls as ducklings, only older juvies or adults... just too risky for them to be injured, so I wouldn't do it...

And as for pinioning, no I don't agree with it... if there's a worry then keep a covered run, and/or clip wings... pinioning to me is like declawing a cat, unnatural and cruel to an animals natural instincts... JMHO...

Here's the link to the worming thread... you can just subscribe so it's saved for when you need it... dosages are in it, but if you have questions you can ask Kathy and she'll answer you... :)

https://www.backyardchickens.com/t/933643/top-ten-worming-and-wormer-misinformations-

Thank you, thank you, thank you!! I'll send you the info for the calls/eggs. I'm not really interested in doing those colors but they'd be local enough for me to pick up. I'd like to try to hatch local and shipped calls, come spring.

That is super cool!!

Turk would know this a true Cajun sounds like marbles in the mouth and can be hard to understand Ravyn has a voice like mine in the sense that she has moved around and has picked up little bits of accents  from everywhere she has lived . you can't listen to her and say well  the north west cost or the mid west or the south or north .well at least I can't  we just gonna have to have a big ole get together . with lots of drinking and food somewhere and find out . ain't gonna make no video . can't drink that much I'll fall asleep . and with that I bid you fair well . Until next we post.

I second this idea! Sounds like an amazing party! I don't think I have an accent but when I visit South Carolina they have accents!! Lol!

Awesome sauce. Or south of Canada. . . or west of Europe. . . Quote: Willie Nelson or Tommy Lee Jones! :D Those pics are positively adorable, @AmyPaperlady ::
Chooks!!!
Nope....I am further east than you my dear!!! So I win.....if we are keeping to the realm of the states that is. ;)
I'm sure that my accent is much stronger than yours, but for my own amusement I read your posts in broken English :gig

No lisp.

Are you Mountain Man from Duck Dynasty?

Thank you, thank you, thank you!! I'll send you the info for the calls/eggs. I'm not really interested in doing those colors but they'd be local enough for me to pick up. I'd like to try to hatch local and shipped calls, come spring.
That is super cool!!
I second this idea! Sounds like an amazing party! I don't think I have an accent but when I visit South Carolina they have accents!! Lol!

Send me a PM, Ruby... need to find out what colors you are wanting...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom