Chickens In Ya Window

Status
Not open for further replies.
lau.gif

He should visit his own thread a little more often
gig.gif

Foot and ball He'll be back during the week . but not worth a dam until after the season . Kinda like deer and hunt . I saw a dear with a smart phone. texting all the all the other dears about the problem.My DH won't leave the TV witch makes him a DA . Guess If I wasn't so busy I'd be glued to the big screen or strapped to a tree or glued to a boat seat. but noooooooooo I stand in the rain to buy Incubators and a titty bar . rehab next week for sure . my eyes are going egg shaped .

Foot and ball He'll be back during the week . but not worth a dam until after the season . Kinda like deer and hunt .  I saw a dear with a smart phone. texting all the all the other dears about the problem.My DH won't leave the TV witch makes him a DA .  Guess If I wasn't so busy I'd be glued to the big screen or strapped  to a tree or glued to a boat seat. but noooooooooo I stand in the rain to buy Incubators and a titty bar . rehab next week for sure . my eyes are going egg shaped .

Hahahahahahah!!!!! That's funny!!!

Foot and ball He'll be back during the week . but not worth a dam until after the season . Kinda like deer and hunt .  I saw a dear with a smart phone. texting all the all the other dears about the problem.My DH won't leave the TV witch makes him a DA .  Guess If I wasn't so busy I'd be glued to the big screen or strapped  to a tree or glued to a boat seat. but noooooooooo I stand in the rain to buy Incubators and a titty bar . rehab next week for sure . my eyes are going egg shaped .
Yep, my team is horrible this year, so I have decided to watch every other game. The worst part is our arch rivals are undefeated, destroyed Miami yesterday, and have a legitimate shot at a championship

Mountain man was a joke. On Duck Dynasty, there is hick with a severe accent that does a weekly radio show. His radio name is Mountain Man. Girl or boy, I have now assigned that voice to you ;)

I love Mountain Man... but he is still a man... :)

I bet you sound like Si. :gig

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom