Chickens In Ya Window

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, SC has his favorites and he'll never let you forget it!
gig.gif
Where is sidewing, anyway?
hu.gif

Ok, for anyone that followed me over from the feifdom, here are the final numbers from my last hatch of the season.
23 made lockdown. 15 hatched by Sunday. I had a straggler hatch Monday that looked a little weak in the legs, but not splayed. By last night I couldn't pick it out of the group, so I'm pleased to say I have 16 healthy, fat little BCM fluffballs. Just one shy of the parade that I'm sure someone is so disappointed she won't get to throw
wink.png

The Davis eggs in this batch gave me more surviving chicks than my previous two hatches combined
thumbsup.gif

Last edited:
Ok, for anyone that followed me over from the feifdom, here are the final numbers from my last hatch of the season. 23 made lockdown. 15 hatched by Sunday. I had a straggler hatch Monday that looked a little weak in the legs, but not splayed. By last night I couldn't pick it out of the group, so I'm pleased to say I have 16 healthy, fat little BCM fluffballs. Just one shy of the parade that I'm sure someone is so disappointed she won't get to throw ;) The Davis eggs in this batch gave me more surviving chicks than my previous two hatches combined :thumbsup
Awww, this one reminds me of Solo... 'Sniff'

That works both ways...
peter-griffin-farts-on-meg-o.gif
:lau I'm trying to put a baby to sleep and this made me laugh out loud!!
My introduction will have to wait until I'm feeling a little better, or you can check my member interview in my siggy. But I'm here for some fun and hope not to get cut on any windows! :D
I hope you feel better!! I've been sick for a few days, myself! No fun!
Ok, for anyone that followed me over from the feifdom, here are the final numbers from my last hatch of the season. 23 made lockdown. 15 hatched by Sunday. I had a straggler hatch Monday that looked a little weak in the legs, but not splayed. By last night I couldn't pick it out of the group, so I'm pleased to say I have 16 healthy, fat little BCM fluffballs. Just one shy of the parade that I'm sure someone is so disappointed she won't get to throw ;) The Davis eggs in this batch gave me more surviving chicks than my previous two hatches combined :thumbsup
Serious cuteness! I'm happy to hear another one hatched! I didn't know that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom