Chickens In Ya Window

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can just see you now. Little ross, hovering over the bed, projectile vomiting, and screaming "You mother likes socks that smell!!!"

Hahahahahahaha!!! And stabbing myself with a crucifix. :lau. No...I think I will be okay. I have God on my side to prevent that. ;) I love that movie btw!

Last edited:
I can just see you now. Little ross, hovering over the bed, projectile vomiting, and screaming "You mother likes socks that smell!!!"
4043407565_7f085d5519.jpg

Frogs freak Ruby out, remember? :smack

I was wondering if I should say something or if everyone forgot!! :gig

They freak out my mother in law too but I still get her frog stuff for Christmas and mothers day.......:plbb

I like to toy with peoples fears! ;)

So....:smack. :hugs

Yup, my whole life people give me frog stuff stuff because they know I have a phobia! I have a whole collection!!

So the chick that hatched about 2 days ago is being so mean to the other chicks! I thought he would be happy to have his own kind. He goes to the front of the brooder and cries for me. Then if I don't give him attention he goes and peeks at the sleeping newborns. He's a wild chick. I've never had a chick with so much personality! I think once the others are up and looking for trouble he'll like them more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom