Chickens In Ya Window

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was wondering if I should say something or if everyone forgot!! :gig
Yup, my whole life people give me frog stuff stuff because they know I have a phobia! I have a whole collection!!

So the chick that hatched about 2 days ago is being so mean to the other chicks! I thought he would be happy to have his own kind. He goes to the front of the brooder and cries for me. Then if I don't give him attention he goes and peeks at the sleeping newborns. He's a wild chick. I've never had a chick with so much personality! I think once the others are up and looking for trouble he'll like them more.

Hey Ruby!!!! It's been really slow on all threads. I think once the other chick's are up and running it will better. Right now he's just establishing that he's top bird in the brooder. Lol!!! :lau

barnie.gif

Got home from my older daughter's soccer double header, and someone had left the bathroom faucet on full bore.

:barnie

Got home from my older daughter's soccer double header, and someone had left the bathroom faucet on full bore.

Oh no!! I did that briefly for like 5-10 mins and it was a nightmare. I couldn't imagine if it had been for a significant amount of time. How bad is the damage?

Luckily, it appears that the floor slopes away from the door, so all the water was on th vinyl and did not make it out to the laminate flooring. Also, one of the bathroom drawers was full of water--had to toss a couple boxes of bandaids. I'm just glad I didn't go to the store after the games!

They freak out my mother in law too but I still get her frog stuff for Christmas and mothers day.......:plbb

I like to toy with peoples fears! ;)

So....:smack. :hugs

You know you aren't allowed to :hugs him, even when I'm out working my behind off...
So this pains me but.... :smack

:hugs    :hugs    :hugs    :hugs    :hugs    :hugs    :hugs   

And you may not know this, but I :smack anyone who :hugs him. Call me the body guard. :D

You know you aren't allowed to :hugs him, even when I'm out working my behind off...
So this pains me but.... :smack
And you may not know this, but I :smack anyone who :hugs him. Call me the body guard. :D

Well in my defense if you read my post where I toy with peoples fears......that's why I hugged him. Because I knew it would drive him crazy!!! However, if you are his body guard then smack well deserved.

I wonder how he feels about having a woman guarding him....?????

Last edited:
Well in my defense if you read my post where I toy with peoples fears......that's why I hugged him. Because I knew it would drive him crazy!!! However, if you are his body guard then smack well deserved.

I wonder how he feels about having a woman guarding him....?????

I know, but I already let the hug for the kidney stone slide, so ya know... And I would guess he would prefer me doing it as to sidewing or BR, ya know, that would just be weird :/ :gig

To WVduckchick, :hugs   :hugs   :hugs   :lau

:lau

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom