Chickens In Ya Window

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah but what you didn't say was that I thought I'd get it for a dollar.:idunno  somebody else thought it was worth fourteen more .than I did .:lau . this is the only livestock auction barn I've been to where they will sell anything and I mean anything .they even sold the kitchen sink. It's mostly junk I don't mind that they do it . just that they do it first and then pigs and then cows and then chickens and then goats .Ravyn was there all day long . one thing I can say about Ravyn she's tough as nails sorry your throat is sore Ravyn  mine 's just fine. But I didn't get there as early as you did .

You're right! I did forget that!! :lau

It was a long, hot day... and poor chickens stuck waiting in the back room for way too long... but it sure was a ton of fun... :D

Still trying to figure out what half that junk was... bad part is, if Jim was there half of it woulda came home with us! :/

Just say it... my throat is sore cuz I'm just a bigger loudmouth than you... :plbb

You're right! I did forget that!!
lau.gif

It was a long, hot day... and poor chickens stuck waiting in the back room for way too long... but it sure was a ton of fun...
big_smile.png

Still trying to figure out what half that junk was... bad part is, if Jim was there half of it woulda came home with us!
hmm.png

Just say it... my throat is sore cuz I'm just a bigger loudmouth than you...
tongue2.gif

nope not so It's cause you talked to people all day long by the time I got there you knew more about what's been going on there than I do. You and your friend talked to as many people as I did . no wait more people than me .

nope not so It's cause you talked to people all day long by the time I got there you knew more about what's been going on there than I do. You and your friend talked to as many people as I did . no wait more people than me .

But... I don't like people... :oops:

Unless I gotta sell some chickens! :D

I only talked to so many cuz they all kept asking about our chickens... ;)

I meant to say just Brown Leghorn, not light... fmp was working on a project with those, but he was using rosecombs and is in WA... so unlikely they're from his line...

If you peel the membrane off from the inside of shell, it should show if there is any blue tint for sure... sometimes thick layers of the bloom can cover color...

Thank you!!! Another person from the CLB thread told me that was more likely why happened. They said if the rooster came from a blue egg then her daughters should lay light blue eggs. But they also said to give her a few days to work it out internally. Then decide to cull. I told hubby I was sad because of it...and that I don't think I am going to use her, so I am either going to sell her or move her to my layer only pen.

Thank you!!! Another person from the CLB thread told me that was more likely why happened. They said if the rooster came from a blue egg then her daughters should lay light blue eggs. But they also said to give her a few days to work it out internally. Then decide to cull. I told hubby I was sad because of it...and that I don't think I am going to use her, so I am either going to sell her or move her to my layer only pen.

Well maybe it will work out in a few days. :fl Is the other girl too young to lay?

Here she is!!!!

I am so sorry if you want to hatch some CCL I can send you some, I am not selling any since I have been ill anyways, your welcome to some if you pay shipping, and thats just for your lol

let me know when you want some and I can send you some fresh ones if you would like some

Well maybe it will work out in a few days. :fl Is the other girl too young to lay?
They are both 26 weeks old. But if she lays blue eggs I will keep her. I just don't think she ready eyt. Her face is not nearly as red and she does not squat for Gump. So I think here soon it will happen considering her sister is laying now. Lol!!!
I am so sorry if you want to hatch some CCL I can send you some, I am not selling any since I have been ill anyways, your welcome to some if you pay shipping, and thats just for your lol let me know when you want some and I can send you some fresh ones if you would like some .
You would do that for me!!!??? Thank you!!! I am going to hold off because I just ordered a new unit for my incubator so it will actually give me good hatches.....I hope. It was the incu kit that was recommended. I will hit you up here in about a month or so!!!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom