Chickens In Ya Window

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have a great day everyone! I'm off to the harvest festival in a bit.

The Ts have been pretty popular, especially with the little kids who love to honk the horns.

I'm not sure. I had a big ol' glass of pure lemon juice yesterday
wink.png

Passed something during the night, but not a stone. Something kind of gritty, but I could roll it into a ball. Seemed more like tissue. At any rate, I'm not hurting this morning, so
idunno.gif
its been eaten up
sickbyc.gif
lol good news!

Not hurting is good. My back is behaving.
hide.gif
Hopefully I didn't just jinx both of us.
hope it keeps it up behavin! remember no jinxin allowed Broody Magician!

They are both 26 weeks old. But if she lays blue eggs I will keep her. I just don't think she ready eyt. Her face is not nearly as red and she does not squat for Gump. So I think here soon it will happen considering her sister is laying now. Lol!!!
You would do that for me!!!??? Thank you!!! I am going to hold off because I just ordered a new unit for my incubator so it will actually give me good hatches.....I hope. It was the incu kit that was recommended. I will hit you up here in about a month or so!!!
of course! why not?
I would take her up on that before she changes her mind
big_smile.png
goodpost.gif
he is right you know, never know what my future holds unfortunately, I am at least planning to make it through the Halloween HAL
hmm.png
now I am getting depressed, just dont wait too long RossF!!!

Works for me.
old.gif
ditto!

Have a great day everyone! I'm off to the harvest festival in a bit.

The Ts have been pretty popular, especially with the little kids who love to honk the horns.
oh ENJOY!!!
frow.gif

its been eaten up :sick  lol good news! 

hope it keeps it up behavin!  remember no jinxin allowed Broody Magician! 

of course! why not?
:goodpost: he is right you know, never know what my future holds unfortunately, I am at least planning to make it through the Halloween HAL:/   now I am getting depressed, just dont wait too long RossF!!! 

ditto! 

oh ENJOY!!! :frow
No depression allowed :smack
Do you need me to come up with something suggestive for those frogs to say?

I would take her up on that before she changes her mind :D

I don't want to kill them in my death trap!!!! As you so put it. I am waiting for my kit to come in the mail!!
Works for me.  :old

Sadist!

its been eaten up :sick  lol good news! 

hope it keeps it up behavin!  remember no jinxin allowed Broody Magician! 

of course! why not?
:goodpost: he is right you know, never know what my future holds unfortunately, I am at least planning to make it through the Halloween HAL:/   now I am getting depressed, just dont wait too long RossF!!! 

ditto! 

oh ENJOY!!! :frow

I am!!!! I just ordered that kit yesterday so I am waiting for it to come in the mail!!! I do want some!! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom