Chickens In Ya Window

Status
Not open for further replies.
My condolences on the calf! I grew up on a dairy farm. Seeing that picture brought back flashbacks. :)

A little bull or heifer? 

Bull

Mooooooooooooooooo   Mooooooooooooooooooo:lau :frow  looks like you have a bright future in calf manure BTW its a lot more than chickens

No kidding lotsa manure! But i mean, its a great oppurtunity, this mans opening doors for me in a very real sense.

oh no ross, that is terrible! she was so pretty! I am so sorry, my suggestion with all that is going on right now and knowing we are all to get hit is that if this was a very sudden death perhaps it wouldn't hurt if you took her in for necropsy just to be sure for the rest of your flock.  I would keep that area under HIGH quarantined for now until you are certain all others are ok. :hugs :hugs

white bresse!!! yay!!!!  cute calf!!! 

hey look that pups got milk on his lips!

Lol! Yes milk on his lips, he gets Very excited about bottle time, wags his lil tail and all :D

And thise eggs i found local to me through BYC :celebrate ! Its very exciting to be hatching this breed, i think i may have found my chicken project. Theyre pure, and from the GFF lines.

hmmmmm lets call that Sallys hug parade
lau.gif
sc will melt if he ever gets one

He isn't sweet enough to melt, he'd combust cause he's full of. . . something very flammable.
I'm picking up some clues to my earlier question about the SLW x Lav cross.

Laced birds have Co(columbian) Pg(pattern gene) and Melanotic(Ml).

Anyone know where I can find the typical genetics list for a black Wyandotte? They could have Co and not know it. They do have MI, but what about Pg. I guess they could.
barnie.gif
In theory the chicks could all look like SLW chicks.

Just thinking out loud here.......
Wish I could help, but I know next to nothing about any of that. Thanks for the lesson, though.

I'm so sorry ross.
hugs.gif

Mooooooooooooooooo Mooooooooooooooooooo
lau.gif
frow.gif
looks like you have a bright future in calf manure BTW its a lot more than chickens
gig.gif

Aw, man! There go my hopes and dreams. Today I was cussing and cleaning, and looking at all the cockerels in our yard, and thinking about the 24 hatching eggs we are getting in a few weeks, and two things happened:
1. I realized maybe this chicken thing wasn't the best idea for someone who stays as busy as I do
2. I realized where the term chicken **** originated(and cow ****, and horse **** and probably parrot and monkey **** somewhere south of here)

Oh, yeah, congrats on the bull ****, turk.
wink.png

Last edited:
oh no ross, that is terrible! she was so pretty! I am so sorry, my suggestion with all that is going on right now and knowing we are all to get hit is that if this was a very sudden death perhaps it wouldn't hurt if you took her in for necropsy just to be sure for the rest of your flock.  I would keep that area under HIGH quarantined for now until you are certain all others are ok. :hugs :hugs

white bresse!!! yay!!!!  cute calf!!! 

hey look that pups got milk on his lips!

That's not a bad idea....had I not already buried her. I always keep forgetting about that. Lol! I need to find out where I can take them.

He isn't sweet enough to melt, he'd combust cause he's full of. . . something very flammable.
Wish I could help, but I know next to nothing about any of that. Thanks for the lesson, though.

I'm so sorry ross.
hugs.gif

gig.gif

Aw, man! There go my hopes and dreams. Today I was cussing and cleaning, and looking at all the cockerels in our yard, and thinking about the 24 hatching eggs we are getting in a few weeks, and two things happened:
1. I realized maybe this chicken thing wasn't the best idea for someone who stays as busy as I do
2. I realized where the term chicken **** originated(and cow ****, and horse **** and probably parrot and monkey **** somewhere south of here)

Oh, yeah, congrats on the bull ****, turk.
wink.png

well you left out Jack **** and I don't give a **** and ****s getting deep so I'm going back to shoveling ****
frow.gif

gig.gif

Aw, man! There go my hopes and dreams. Today I was cussing and cleaning, and looking at all the cockerels in our yard,
We'll let you come to Tennessee and sell all those cockerels........................................................................................................................................................ . only charge you 15% ......was that enough to make up for all the ones I missed ??????????????????????????????????? sure I left some of those out too.
gig.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom