Chickenstock fiesta yardsale August 21

Status
Not open for further replies.
We have a bunny here that lives on our deck and in a hutch...hubby got that thin metalic looking insulation and put it on the OUTSIDE of her hutch...reflects heat in the summer and keeps it in in the winter. It works great and is often cooler in her hutch(and under it) than out
smile.png
Also, ice cubes in the water is a nice touch
smile.png

Quote:
thats the stuff that comes in a first aid kit, we used it once i wasnt so careful and she ate it and died so just be careful but it does work well

i wont make shays next swap, we will be out of town but here are some babies that are almost ready to go
hollandsflemish019.jpg

hollandsflemish027.jpg

Last edited:
Hey yep he did mention to me about a swap being at his house but no date set up yet, he did mention about the one in sept. i will call him to double check.

Ok I spoke with Tom, the date for the chickenstock is on hold, Tom will be finding out in a couple of days if they will be haveing the Westford swap August first sunday (not confirmed yet) If so then the chickenstock will be held on August 14, again not confirmed yet.

I posted an ad on craigslist for my muscovie ducklings. well , this is a response that I received. "Hey I am definitely into buying a duck. I have 1 and she is very lonely is there any number I can contact you with? I would want 1 of the 1 week old ones." doesn't this sound a little fishy!!!!! sounds like someone looking for snake food to me. Beware everyone. these people are out there. He or she is not getting my little quackers........
smile.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom