Chickenstock fiesta yardsale August 21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello Everyone, Hope your staying cool!
I have a Genesis Hova-Bator 1588 with turner and quail racks for sale. Gently used only a few times, still have box and instructions.
Cost over 180.00 for it all and thats without shipping. Im asking 100.00. I have thermometers to go with it I bought seperatly that tell you temp and humidity, sits outside the incubator and has a long cord that goes inside it. Works great! I also have a egg candler and extra bulbs to throw in with it. PM me if interested.

Quote:
Was it you that had the sweet little pullet Serama? I was sooo tempted!

We had a great time- everything went to new homes except the button quail who came back home with us. Lots of fun!

Tammie

I hatched out 3 blue ee eggs, and one is looking pure white! yay, i will hold onto that one to see if it comes pure white as it get older, one has a cross beak just like Beaky, its name will be Beaky 3 lol

congrats on the new chickies Shay!

i just hatched out 2 bantam favs but both look to be boys from the wing tip color. both also have frizzled feathers! just wish i could have all the roos but i will probably have to sell them when they are a little older and moma doesn't want to take care of them after a few more weeks.

Hey there,
Is there going to be any newborn chicks at the fiesta?
smile.png

We will be at the next swap, hopefully! I am DESPERATE for some porcelan or lavendar d'Uccles! I have 6 chicks from Murray's and they are all roo's
sad.png
My poor daughter is devastated. They are so cute, but all boys. We will keep one, but need 2 girls at least...we have some gorgeous Mille d'Uccles and 3 are boys so we will be bringing 7 d'Uccle roos to the next swap!

I have 3 baby bunny ready to go for sale, they are Lion head x MIni rex, they are black and white, soo cute. and about 8 weeks old now

Anyone else interested in taking a poultry processing class? There are 2 sessions on Sept 17 in Chichester but they're filling up fast. PM me for details.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom