Child At Heart, Monster By Nature (A Shape Shifting RP)

Cyra's smiled at Indigo as she let him take her hand. She walked with him to the door, enjoying his company.
•○●□■□●○•
"I suppose not then." His smile was contagious and she couldn't help but return it. "I guess everyone has their secrets." She concluded quietly.
When they got out in the hallway , Indigo was sure to lock the door behind them, before heading to the cafeteria with Cyra at his side.
▪○●□■□●○▪
Vasper's smile faulted slightly at her last statement. He looked over to Anuerin's sleeping form as a distraction from the dark memories that threatened to come forward. " Thank you for understanding. It's not something I wish to revisit even in the retelling of it. They were dark years, best left in the catacombs of hopeful forgetfulness." He whispered as he suddenly found his mouth dry and took up his bottle of water to open it and took a sip.

Iris smiled back at Atalanta and nodded. It was the right thing to do, and making enemies here wasn't necessarily her plan. She wondered out loud to Claire "What animal are you made after? One with purple or pink pigments?", clearly referencing Claire's purplish hair color.

Claire responded with a genuinely grateful "Thank you so much." and a smile, before replying "Dragon millipede. I can shoot cyanide out of my fingertips, which can kill people if consumed and burns the skin if on it."
(Girl can’t take a hint :lol: Jk)

Atlanta chuckled ironically when Claire mentioned her skills. “I wouldn’t want to be on the receiving end of your anger,” she mused aloud. She beckoned them to follow as she stepped out of the aisle.

Irene smiled and thought of a topic of interest, " What's outside like? I've heard we are living on a island. Is it beautiful?" She asked curiously.
~~~
Ashton slipped her hands in her pockets to hide them from view. "I may know him longer and on certain levels better then most , but he still doesn't talk about his feelings to anyone. Even his own son. And the lack of friends in my archives should give you a fairly good idea whom I'm concerned about.. Especially since Gideon is immune to my toxins. " She explained to Allen with a straightforwardness as she looked to meet his eyes.
~~~
Dyrus appreciated this easy going lucky side of Haley. It was a rare individual to tolerate, let alone participate in off landish role playing. "Good, good. That's probably a good idea. Maybe you should read her a bedtime story as well. An exciting day tends to keep the youngsters up past their bedtime. " He joked further with her. He saw the mansion up in the distance and felt a twinge of dread well up inside him. That was the first time that had ever happened to him. The origin was yet undetermined and it bothered him a bit. But the more the reflected on it, it became clear he didn't want the intimacy of their one on one time ending. In the mansion there were always eyes everywhere.
Intertwining his fingers, Priam relaxed into his chair as he tried to convert mental images of outside into words that would bring it to life enough for Irene. “Yes,” he said softly, “it is an island. I haven’t been to the other end of it, mainly because I stick close to the mansion to keep an eye on Atalanta, but I’ve heard there’s a town with stores and a couple cafes.” Perhaps it was a bit shameful that he hadn’t been over there, especially considering all the time he had to explore if he wanted to, but his sister was, and always had been, his number one priority. “Directly outside the mansion there is a garden full of a large variety of tropical shrubs and flowers and some fruit trees. There’s a dirt path through it. Beyond that, there is obviously the ocean. I don’t know how far it stretches; I don’t even think anyone but Ryker really knows where we are.”
“Ashton,” Allen said, slightly irritated with the crypticness of her words, “Just tell it to me straight, please. If it’s not Gideon, and it’s not Ryker, then who are you so concerned about??”
Haley laughed aloud at that. “A bedtime story! We’ll see about that. I’m not sure I know any stories. At least not any ones fit for children.” Her enthusiasm faded as she sensed the shift in his mood. She glanced from him to the road ahead. “Do you think anyone would notice if we just stayed in the car?” She asked jokingly.

Last edited:
(Sure!)
Abigail let out a sigh through her nose, momentarily stopping chewing. The cafeteria was strangely empty. Every sound was magnified. She didn't mind. She had been a loner since-a long time.

(Sure!)
Abigail let out a sigh through her nose, momentarily stopping chewing. The cafeteria was strangely empty. Every sound was magnified. She didn't mind. She had been a loner since-a long time.
Sebastian entered the empty dining hall, glancing around at its emptiness, save one girl, who seemed to be minding her own business. He ordered some granola and sat down at an empty table, laying his head on it in tiredness.

Elliot nodded, gathering his luggage as well before returning the smile to Zoe and discreetly giving her a rub on the cheek, a little sign of affection that shouldn't anger Asa.
"Focus." Asa snapped, looking at Elliot with superior authority. He closed the trunk and gave orders to the driver. He waited for the two to organize their luggage before he lead them to the front entrance.

"Oh, I'm sure I'll run in to them all eventually. It's not necessary for you to have to take me on a guided tour," Emily assured him with a smile, not wanting to burden him after all the work he was already having to attend. She swept a hand out, beckoning him to follow as she headed towards the nurse's office.
"Alright, then." Ioan answered, Glad at least that that wouldn't be one more thing he would have to add to his lists of things to do. He'd fallen behind in thought, but quickly used a few long strides to catch up with Emily as she lead him to the nurse's office

Back
Top Bottom