Child At Heart, Monster By Nature (A Shape Shifting RP)

Quote: "Oh, poor you, broken heart." Shalheira said sarcastically. "I killed my family just fine, maybe you should toughen up for the real world." She watched Sophia as she punched the walls, and added,
"And hey, Wolverine, how about you don't punch the walls because it's not like you're the only person in here. Besides, you look bipolar. You were calmly grooming yourself as if you were actually an animal, and now you're punching walls."

"Oh, poor you, broken heart." Shalheira said sarcastically. "I killed my family just fine, maybe you should toughen up for the real world." She watched Sophia as she punched the walls, and added,
"And hey, Wolverine, how about you don't punch the walls because it's not like you're the only person in here. Besides, you look bipolar. You were calmly grooming yourself as if you were actually an animal, and now you're punching walls."
( so mean )

(Technically, I did actually follow the rules and my character was put in a room with other patients when I started, but since Jabba's character and I are the only one's talking to each other it does now seem like they're the only ones there (and I think Jabba didn't know the rules). But, just to clarify, nobody can point fingers at me. :lol: )
Sophia was led into a large room, full of other people her age. She immediately felt annoyed by so many other people to interact with, and sat down on the nearest untalented bench. When a boy two years younger than her came to talk with her, she transformed and curled up, content and warm in her soft, cozy fur.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom