Child At Heart, Monster By Nature (A Shape Shifting RP)

Shalheira scoffed, "Seriously? Boyfriend drama? Ugh, I loathe relationships. The thought of being a team instead of working alone seems revolting to me." she said and sighed. "I couldn't care less about the high school, I just like killing. I love fighting. And heck, they have the ability to turn me into a snake, isn't that awesome? I've always wanted to be an animal, so I can be more powerful."
Sophia hissed "He broke my heart and killed my brother!" She unsheathed her claws and punched the wall.

Name: Alexis (Alex) Williams
Animal Type: A large grey and white tabby cat
Personality: Dry and sarcastic, Alexis isn't the cheeriest person you'll come across. She dislikes people in general and firmly thinks every person should fend for himself. On top of that, she's a colorblind control freak.
History: Hidden (AKA I'm lazy and don't want to deal with that right now :lol: )
Human Appearance:

Animal Appearance:

Username: Silkiecuddles
Other: Alexis was born mostly colorblind, but after a series of experiments done on her, she lost sight of all color and her vision is lacking as well. In cat form it's equally as bad.

Last edited:
(Here's what where going to do, everyone will start. Genesis High students will start in their room where they are about to meet their roommate. Lord Laboratories children will start by being put in a recovery room with other patients. Just trying to make it easier for you to play because I will be gone for a few hours. Any questions. And if after a while their are characters who don't have anyone to play we can pair or I will play with you.)

(Why am I the only one following the rules? All the super soldiers are supposed to be in one room with eachother, not in rooms with roommates. :/ )

(Why am I the only one following the rules? All the super soldiers are supposed to be in one room with eachother, not in rooms with roommates.
hmm.png
)
(Yeah, I noticed that, but I thought that everybody but me knew what they were doing so I just kinda rolled with it.)

Name: Alexis (Alex) Williams
Animal Type: A large grey and white tabby cat
Personality: Dry and sarcastic, Alexis isn't the cheeriest person you'll come across. She dislikes people in general and firmly thinks every person should fend for himself. On top of that, she's a colorblind control freak.
History: Hidden (AKA I'm lazy and don't want to deal with that right now
lol.png
)
Human Appearance:
Animal Appearance:
Username: Silkiecuddles
Other: Alexis was born mostly colorblind, but after a series of experiments done on her, she lost sight of all color and her vision is lacking as well. In cat form it's equally as bad.
(You makes lots of control freaks, I've noticed. XD)

(Technically, I did actually follow the rules and my character was put in a room with other patients when I started, but since Jabba's character and I are the only one's talking to each other it does now seem like they're the only ones there (and I think Jabba didn't know the rules). But, just to clarify, nobody can point fingers at me.
lol.png
)

Back
Top Bottom