Child At Heart, Monster By Nature (A Shape Shifting RP)

Razeth snarled as he awoken from yet more tests. He fought aginst the restraints that held him down to the hospital gurney. He looked around at the others in the recovery roo, who were in various stages of wakefulness. A movement cautiously his eye and he focused dispassionately on Lord in the other room. He appeared to be looking over the test results. Razeth muttered softly to himself as he diverted his eyes to stare up at the ceiling instead. He wondered what he'd done to him now. In fact, he couldn't remember them collecting him for the tests. Well, after that last time, he could understand their caution. After all, eyes don't grow back when they're plucked out and devoured. That was the last time they sent a new guy to his cell. He smiled at the small victory. A little Tit for Tat, so to speak.

Laurel woke with a jerk. At first all she saw was the plain ceiling, but as she attempted to raise herself she felt the restraints holding her down, which only allowed her to see a glimpse of the unfamiliar room. Instantly she felt her heart beat begin to rage beneath the strength of the strap which held her chest to the gurney. She didn't know where she, and she didn't want to stay long enough to find out. She fought against the restraints of her feet and arms, which only grew more painful for her wrists which had been left bare by her sleeveless top. With each attempt her breath grew heavier, until she felt she could no longer breath. "Let me out!" She moaned in despair.

Last edited:
Laurel woke with a jerk. At first all she saw was the plain ceiling, but as she attempted to raise herself she felt the restraints holding her down, which only allowed her to see a glimpse of the unfamiliar room. Instantly she felt her heart beat begin to rage beneath the strength of the strap which held her chest to the gurney. She didn't know where she, and she didn't want to stay long enough to find out. She fought against the restraints of her feet and arms, which only grew more painful for her wrists which had been left bare by her sleeveless top. With each attempt her breath grew heavier, until she felt she could no longer breath. "Let me out!" She moaned in despair.

Razeth looked to Laurel and called out to her, "It's useless. Your only hurting yourself. They'll have to let us loose eventually. They always do. You must be new, so you'll learn."

Razeth looked to Laurel and called out to her, "It's useless. Your only hurting yourself. They'll have to let us loose eventually. They always do. You must be new, so you'll learn."

Laurel saw Razeth for the first time, along with all the other patients. "What is this place?" She asked, his words not comforting her in the least. "If this is jail, I promise I haven't done anything." She looked with a sincere expression.

Last edited:
Andorra stepped out of her room to go to the cafeteria. She had a powerful hunger and it demanded to be satisfied. She thought absently, maybe her new roommate will be settled in, by the time she got back. She was excited to have a roommate, they'd been kept in isolation before. Which was probably a good thing too, since she was a cranky cheetah when she was hungry and Lord always starved her. She looked around at the other students and sighed softly. It seemed she was the only one who liked it here. She felt safe here because the awful tests and experiments didn't happen every morning. She chanced a wave to a few of the students she knew.
*Do you have someone to play with?)

Name: Alexis (Alex) Williams
Animal Type: A large grey and white tabby cat
Personality: Dry and sarcastic, Alexis isn't the cheeriest person you'll come across. She dislikes people in general and firmly thinks every person should fend for himself. On top of that, she's a colorblind control freak.
History: Hidden (AKA I'm lazy and don't want to deal with that right now :lol: )
Human Appearance:

Animal Appearance:

Username: Silkiecuddles
Other: Alexis was born mostly colorblind, but after a series of experiments done on her, she lost sight of all color and her vision is lacking as well. In cat form it's equally as bad.
(Accepted. Love it!)

Laurel saw Razeth for the first time, along with all the other patients. "What is this place?" She asked, his words not comforting her in the least. "If this is jail, I promise I haven't done anything." She looked with a sincere expression.

"A place where your nightmares come true and no judge or lawyer can parole you. You are lost to society. Welcome to Lord's Laboratorie." Razeth said simply.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom