Child At Heart, Monster By Nature (A Shape Shifting RP)

Alexis shot a look of disapproval at him, but she didn't really mind his teasing. It reminded her of her brothers, who used to always try to find ways to annoy her, though it rather backfired because she enjoyed it and she always found something to do to them. She quietly set the book upright again and continued with her drawing while thinking up a little something to get back at Dimitri.

Zaine opened the door as quietly as possible and poked his head in. "Shoot." He was late. He was tempted to just back away before the teacher saw him, and maybe go sit in the hall till his next class.

Dimitri finally focused upon taking notes and trying to be a goid student. He was still wondering if this earlier incident had been witnessed by the powers that be, mainly Ioan. He hoped not, he didn't need anymore trouble. He glanced to Alexis here and there, to make a face at her, to break up the monotony.

"I know that." Laurel sighed as she met his gaze. "I suppose I haven't yet learned how to share my thoughts and emotions with another person, do forgive me if I am awkward." She stated truthfully. She had never had the chance to talk as they had, and had not learned how to respond when someone shared their thoughts with her.

There is nothing to forgive. We are still learning eachother and misunderstandings are bound to happen. " Razeth said reassuringly.

Dimitri finally focused upon taking notes and trying to be a goid student. He was still wondering if this earlier incident had been witnessed by the powers that be, mainly Ioan. He hoped not, he didn't need anymore trouble. He glanced to Alexis here and there, to make a face at her, to break up the monotony.
Alexis tried her best to not look or acknowledge Dimitri's faces, but occasionally she couldn't help it and let it a quiet chuckle. She pulled the book closer around her notebook as she finished shading the figure in her drawing. She then signed the paper 'Dimitri' in the bottom right corner, on the heel of the person drawn. With the teacher's back turned again, she folded the picture sloppily and slid it into her pocket to plant later.

Zaine sat down in a back empty seat, despite his desperate want to leave.

There is nothing to forgive. We are still learning eachother and misunderstandings are bound to happen. " Razeth said reassuringly.

Laurel nodded in understament. "You're right," she said, turning to him with a warm grin on her face.

Alexis tried her best to not look or acknowledge Dimitri's faces, but occasionally she couldn't help it and let it a quiet chuckle. She pulled the book closer around her notebook as she finished shading the figure in her drawing. She then signed the paper 'Dimitri' in the bottom right corner, on the heel of the person drawn. With the teacher's back turned again, she folded the picture sloppily and slid it into her pocket to plant later.

Zaine sat down in a back empty seat, despite his desperate want to leave.

(Ooh, how ominous. :oops: :gig )

Dimitri glanced to Zaine and waved happily to him. Unaware of the plot aginst him by Alexis.

(I'm assuming he's in their class. )

Back
Top Bottom