Child At Heart, Monster By Nature (A Shape Shifting RP)

Haley stepped hesitantly out of of the bushes, looking around carefully as she did so. When she was sure the coast was clear, she made a dash for the van and soon joined Aneurin in the back. "What are we doing?" She asked in a whisper once she was settled.
(Run Wild, you may of missed this under the past two day's worth of posts :p )

(Run Wild, you may of missed this under the past two day's worth of posts :p )

(I know, have to finish a form for the character Aneurin will introduce before we can continue. I will post as soon as I can. I am sorry, it's just I've been very busy with life and JabbaDaHutt and I just made a rp with her request to do so, I accepted not anticipatin how overwhelming it would be. It will calm done in a few day, though. So please be patient, and again I'm so sorry.)

(I know, have to finish a form for the character Aneurin will introduce before we can continue. I will post as soon as I can. I am sorry, it's just I've been very busy with life and JabbaDaHutt and I just made a rp with her request to do so, I accepted not anticipatin how overwhelming it would be. It will calm done in a few day, though. So please be patient, and again I'm so sorry.)
(Understood, no problemo :) And Jabba is a 'he' btw :p )

(Oh poop, she meant it as a joke :lol: )

Zaine watched Dimitri's actions, suddenly interested in what he was doing. Well, at least more interested in him than in some now dead Asian general the teacher was rattling on about.

Alexis watched at the teacher, but out of the corner of her eye she saw what Dimitri did. She had meant it as a joke, not as an insult or whatever he seemed to have taken it as.

( I know, I'm not making it easy. ;) )

Dimitri waited for the right moment, to let the balled up paper fly at the instructor. Knowing he'd see who threw it, as the tight ball hit him in the face. Confused, the instructor opened the paper and looked at what was written there. He demand angrily that Dimitri go strait to Ioan's office.

Dimitri scoffed as he stood up. He sent a resolute look to Alexis, before he walked out of the classroom.

( I know, I'm not making it easy. ;) )

Dimitri waited for the right moment, to let the balled up paper fly at the instructor. Knowing he'd see who threw it, as the tight ball hit him in the face. Confused, the instructor opened the paper and looked at what was written there. He demand angrily that Dimitri go strait to Ioan's office.

Dimitri scoffed as he stood up. He sent a resolute look to Alexis, before he walked out of the classroom.
Alex was beginning to feel sorry about giving Dimitri that piece of paper since it seemed to just dampen his mood more. But then she heard a plink of something hitting something, followed by the teacher turning around and suddenly becoming rather upset. She quickly realized what had happened. Raising her eyebrows, she sent Dimitri a slight smirk as he left, not feeling bad for him in the least now.

Back
Top Bottom