Child At Heart, Monster By Nature (A Shape Shifting RP)

Ellie chuckled and leaned back in her chair and decided since she was so was sure her fangs were that fierce some she would talk a little smack of her own. "Well I don't fear your fangs regardless, they can't hurt me." She said with a smirk wondering if Sam was curious enough to ask why.

Lyra made a sound similar to purring as they both pet her. She was content to just sit and take the attention. Plus she was happy to see the girl smile, genuinely. If she was a friend of Zaine then she considered her a friend as well.
"Such confidence," Samantha said, smirking back. "And does this stem from simply boldness, or is it more specific than that? Immunity? I know Ryker's got people who give poison and some who are immune to it here."
• • •
"Oh I'm no housepet," Alexis said, chuckling softly.

"Too wild for that, huh. I hope that wild's holding you up," Zaine said cryptically. He glanced to Alexis as he tucked his arm under Lyra's skunk and ran his fingers slowly down her spine.

Alexis' shoulders slouched then, the tight position she'd been holding dropping. "Trying," she mumbled. "It's not fair, really, that he said what he said—and right in front of me, too. I mean, he's not even going to give me a second chance?? Most people get one; most people get at least a few months, and I got a flippin four days!" With a dramatic sigh, she plopped backwards on the bed.

Zaine, having no experience with heartbreak that he cared to share, looked helplessly down at the skunk.

Ryder sighed and cracked his neck, shifting into his own large wolf, his blue eyes the only thing seperating him from the shadows of the hallway.

William turned his head into her stomach and murmured in his sleep. He snuggled into her warmth a little before drifting back off.
Leah eventually stopped singing, just stroking through his hair carefully, enjoying the heat radiate onto her skin, warming her up. She looked down at him lovingly, proud of herself for finally realizing she could trust people;take chances again in life.

"In that case, I'll ask around to see what can be done about them," Emily promised. "Amara, anything else?"

Amara shook her head, she couldn't think of anything else that would help her in any way. "Thank you." She told her quietly, hoping that the clothes she picked out were at least close to her style.

"Such confidence," Samantha said, smirking back. "And does this stem from simply boldness, or is it more specific than that? Immunity? I know Ryker's got people who give poison and some who are immune to it here."
• • •
"Oh I'm no housepet," Alexis said, chuckling softly.

"Too wild for that, huh. I hope that wild's holding you up," Zaine said cryptically. He glanced to Alexis as he tucked his arm under Lyra's skunk and ran his fingers slowly down her spine.

Alexis' shoulders slouched then, the tight position she'd been holding dropping. "Trying," she mumbled. "It's not fair, really, that he said what he said—and right in front of me, too. I mean, he's not even going to give me a second chance?? Most people get one; most people get at least a few months, and I got a flippin four days!" With a dramatic sigh, she plopped backwards on the bed.

Zaine, having no experience with heartbreak that he cared to share, looked helplessly down at the skunk.

Ellie chuckled, "I am a honey badger, they eat some of the most venomous snakes in the world, as such I have some natural immunity to most venom's. But the confidence comes from my skin, its thick enough your fangs would barely make a dent." She said with a chuckle.

Lyra wasn't sure she had the experience needed for the conversation but she didn't want to leave Zaine high and dry with now help. She shifted and sat down next the Alexis. "It does seem a bit harsh, I believe firmly in second chances, otherwise how do people get the chance to change and grow and prove those things. However sadly, some just don't agree that people can change, regardless of what I believe. Do you want me to gas him, because I could gas him for you. He wouldn't be washing that out for a while." She said with a small smile hoping it would cheer the girl up.

Leah eventually stopped singing, just stroking through his hair carefully, enjoying the heat radiate onto her skin, warming her up. She looked down at him lovingly, proud of herself for finally realizing she could trust people;take chances again in life.

William napped peacefully for about an hour, comfortable in her lap under her watchful eyes. He opened his eyes and smiled as he wrapped his arms around her waist and snuggled into her stomach. "I don't want to get up, I am going back to bed right here." He said with a chuckle.

William napped peacefully for about an hour, comfortable in her lap under her watchful eyes. He opened his eyes and smiled as he wrapped his arms around her waist and snuggled into her stomach. "I don't want to get up, I am going back to bed right here." He said with a chuckle.
Leah smiled, before responding "Good. You can stay here as long as you want." She kissed his cheek softly, before asking "Did you sleep well, my dragon?"

Leah smiled, before responding "Good. You can stay here as long as you want." She kissed his cheek softly, before asking "Did you sleep well, my dragon?"

William smiled when she kissed his cheek, look who was getting bolder. "I slept great, like a baby. I don't know what you were singing but it was so peaceful it put me right to sleep." He turned his face so he could look up at her.

William smiled when she kissed his cheek, look who was getting bolder. "I slept great, like a baby. I don't know what you were singing but it was so peaceful it put me right to sleep." He turned his face so he could look up at her.
Leah told him softly, "It's a Swiss folksong. My mother used to sing it for me." She looked down at him a bit solemnly, hoping her mother was alright and safe, before continuing "It's about a prince slaying a dragon to save a princess. But I've changed the words a little bit." She fiddled with her hair, nervous as to if he had liked it.

Back
Top Bottom