Child At Heart, Monster By Nature (A Shape Shifting RP)

(Haha! That’s probably right. Thanks.)

“And am I one of those ‘few select people’?” Nick asked, giving her toothy smile. “You’re still here, talking to me, so that’s got to count for something. Right?”
• • •
Alexis speared a bite of egg with her fork, but instead of eating it, waved it around as she talked. “I’ve really got to see that before I die. Which could be, like, today, I guess. So preferably sooner rather than later.” She set the fork down as she threw her head back, laughing at the mental image of everyone scattering from the spray-filled room.

Eliie looked at him, cocking her head to one side as she considered it for a moment. "I suppose yes, now you would be considered one of those people. For now at least, until you do something that bothers me." She said simply as she dipped her head, her cheeks flushed a little.

Lyra watched in amusement as she waved the egg around and listened to her words. "Well I suppose we could find a room of unsuspecting people who deserve a stink bomb later today. After all we don't want to deprive you of that before your death right?" She said with a grin, although she was thinking that this girl might just be a bad influence on her. She was to her knowledge the only skunk and would be caught straight away.

William would sleep for a few more hours, curled around her, breathing in her scent. He was happy to have her close. When his eyes finally did flutter open he looked up at her curiously, still sleepy and trying to figure out why he was curled around her. "Leah? When did you wake up?" He asked her as he sat up with a yawn.
Leah replied with a amused grin, "A few hours ago." Her eyes followed his frame as he sat up, a morsel of regret that he had awoken and wasn't curled around her anymore. She then questioned curiously "You were having nightmares, right?", referring to his movements and expressions while asleep.

Leah replied with a amused grin, "A few hours ago." Her eyes followed his frame as he sat up, a morsel of regret that he had awoken and wasn't curled around her anymore. She then questioned curiously "You were having nightmares, right?", referring to his movements and expressions while asleep.

William frowned slightly and nodded. "While I don't remember any from this morning I wouldn't be surprised if I was. It happens often unfortunately. I hope that isn't why you woke up?" He replied reaching for her hand.

William frowned slightly and nodded. "While I don't remember any from this morning I wouldn't be surprised if I was. It happens often unfortunately. I hope that isn't why you woke up?" He replied reaching for her hand.
Leah shook her head, locking her fingers with his before replying "No, I was already awake." She smiled, before adding "You were curled around for me a while. It was rather cute."

(Stupid notifications, I kept checking the home page every few days, and I didn't have any notification but after a long time I decided to check the thread anyway and I've missed several pages of posts! :he)

Indigo sighed softly and said simply, "It will work in a pinch when no better options are available, but as far as being note worthy, not likely. Plus all the different aromas mixing aren't very pleasant for my hyper sensitive sense of smell. Certain enhanced traits are often a curse more then a blessing in confined places." He tried for a better topic of discussion and opted for a strategic question. "So, what do you think of Dimitri?"
~~~
Vasper squeezed her hand lovingly as they enjoyed this quiet moment together. It was very nice, although a bit awkward considering who's room they were now in.His eyes drifted over to Anuerin's sleeping form. Everything about his wings looked painful. He grimaced as he imagined what that would feel like to have appendages cut off and reattached. "Mercy, that had to hurt terribly. " He whispered in sympathy for her brother .
Cyra nodded her head in agreement; she understood what he meant although her enhanced senses weren't extremely overpowering unless she shifted into her animal form. "I think we need to watch him carefully, he seems moody and I'm afraid he might suddenly turn against us or spoil the plan with his temper." She reasoned thoughtfully.
•○●□■□●○•
Amaryllis followed Vasper's gaze to her brother. She smiled faintly at the sight of him sleeping, it seemed to be the only time he escaped the burdens of his life. He looked peaceful and that was something she never saw in him while he was awake. "Yes, it did, but I think to him it was more painful that it was his father who did it, perhaps that's why it's so hard for to forgive; the pain is always reminding him of what happened to separate them in the first place." She shared aloud.

Michael shook his head a little "A bit worried it would come back, but that's nothing unexpected."
(as far as I remember, he acted normally)
Ioan waited intently for the doctor's answer. "I see.." He sighed, slowly running his fingers through his hair, leaving the dark strands standing up in odd directions. "I can't think of any other questions I thought to ask, can you?" He asked, turning to Emily.

Back
Top Bottom