Chocolate Orpington crossed with a silver laced Orpington

Wild Claws

Mouse 🐾
May 5, 2022
Hello first post here! If you cross a silver laced Orpington with a chocolate Orpington will you get a chocolate laced Orpington?
And if you cross a lavender orphington with a barred rock do you get a lavender cuckoo?
What other colors could I cross to get different color Orpingtons?

I am kinda new to chickens so any help will be appreciated. Thanks in advance

Hello first post here! If you cross a silver laced Orpington with a chocolate Orpington will you get a chocolate laced Orpington?
And if you cross a lavender orphington with a barred rock do you get a lavender cuckoo?
What other colors could I cross to get different color Orpingtons?

I am kinda new to chickens so any help will be appreciated. Thanks in advance
hello, silver laced with chocolate cock: male black female choc, if femelle choc, all black for first generation. lavender*barred give black barred in first generation (exempt if the barred is split lavander in this case you obtain 1/4 lavender bared)
go to the site "kippenjungle" it's a breed calculator for chicken color

hello, silver laced with chocolate cock: male black female choc, if femelle choc, all black for first generation. lavender*barred give black barred in first generation (exempt if the barred is split lavander in this case you obtain 1/4 lavender bared)
go to the site "kippenjungle" it's a breed calculator for chicken color
Hi thank you. Could there be any other colors I could cross to get a different Orpington color? If you don't know it's ok I am just curious.😊

Back
Top Bottom