Christmas in October block Swap

I am half way done with the Christmas blocks. Six more to go.
celebrate.gif
They are looking nice!

I am half way done with the Christmas blocks. Six more to go.
celebrate.gif
They are looking nice!
Oh Wow Anna6! I haven't even bought my fabric yet! I am going on a trip to Shipshewana Ind right after the 4th. I am going to look for fabric there. I saw a sample of majack's and it is beautiful. Can't wait for this swap!

Last edited:
@Flowerbh
this is a US and Canada swap, these patterns are free if you go to the stores, here is the link and click on the "start here" and go to your state to see the participating shops,
http://www.rowbyrowexperience.com/

then there is a shop hop coming up June 25,26,27th if you would like more info let me know

So how do you sex these little babies with nowing feathers?

and what no pics, wow your so mean to make us wait
hugs.gif

Welcome glad your in and I have you down!!! Oh does that mean your subscribing to the thread or joining the swap either way welcome

Sexing can be tricking relying on behavior, leg size and comb appearance mostly

LOOK WHAT I GOT !!!!
celebrate.gif
It is so beautiful, I just love it thank you soooooo much, Keslek, I think I remember your town in Tx's , I just don't know what side I like best, the chicken fabric is absolutely fabulous and the cats, I love cats!!! even better than chickens
hide.gif
oh did I say that out loud
duc.gif
lau.gif
I love the fact that it is reversible.
Where did you find chicken fabric like that wow so beautiful

I just really love my cats, so pretty and I don't know where you get your fabric from but wow wish I could find some like that

LOOK WHAT I GOT !!!!
celebrate.gif
It is so beautiful, I just love it thank you soooooo much, Keslek, I think I remember your town in Tx's , I just don't know what side I like best, the chicken fabric is absolutely fabulous and the cats, I love cats!!! even better than chickens
hide.gif
oh did I say that out loud
duc.gif
lau.gif
I love the fact that it is reversible.
Where did you find chicken fabric like that wow so beautiful

I just really love my cats, so pretty and I don't know where you get your fabric from but wow wish I could find some like that
Oh Yeah!! very cute!!! Love the fabric also!! I just looked at the quilting! Love the chicken wire effect!!

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom