Christmas in October block Swap

So awesome, those fabrics are just out of this world both the chicken, and the cat, and those awesome feathers. I too liked the "chicken wire" effect in the quilting, I will have to remember that, I was over complicating it when I was trying to come up w/ an idea for chicken wire quilting.

Wow, just lovely! Aren't we a clever bunch of chicken loving quilters!
Just Keslek to post when she receives hers which should be very soon! If not already!

Who wants to do this again in the fall? Due date 15th November. Rugs suitable for fall/ thanksgiving.

If your in PM me Fall Rug

OhHappyChicks, just can't send pm, the keyboard on this site is playing up on my iPad. I think I may have found what you are looking for. Go to quilterstravelcompanion.com and for Ohio, go down to July. There appears to be some sort of show at your high school first w/e of July. But even better there is a huge group in Circleville. Look at http://www.goodtimequilters.org. . They have a big show in August, but they also have contact details which might be your first step. Phew, real difficulties with keyboard her in Forum too!

Last edited:
LOOK WHAT I GOT !!!!
celebrate.gif
It is so beautiful, I just love it thank you soooooo much, Keslek, I think I remember your town in Tx's , I just don't know what side I like best, the chicken fabric is absolutely fabulous and the cats, I love cats!!! even better than chickens
hide.gif
oh did I say that out loud
duc.gif
lau.gif
I love the fact that it is reversible.
Where did you find chicken fabric like that wow so beautiful

I just really love my cats, so pretty and I don't know where you get your fabric from but wow wish I could find some like that
Oh my what a cute mug rug with adorable quilting! I am so glad yours came home also. Enjoy!

OhHappyChicks, just can't send pm, the keyboard on this site is playing up on my iPad. I think I may have found what you are looking for. Go to quilterstravelcompanion.com and for Ohio, go down to July. There appears to be some sort of show at your high school first w/e of July. But even better there is a huge group in Circleville. Look at http://www.goodtimequilters.org. . They have a big show in August, but they also have contact details which might be your first step. Phew, real difficulties with keyboard her in Forum too!
OHH thank you majack!!! I will check them out right now!!! And I'm sorry your having keyboard issues.
hmm.png

hope your find the problem soon! How aggravating!

Last edited:
majack~thank you so much for the links! I had no idea there were so many quilt shows around here! And I definitely did not know of the one right in my own town!! At least I don't recall hearing about it. A couple of friends and I are going to Shipshewana, Indiana for a few days right after the fourth of July. It is an Amish community. They are having a big quilt show, the weekend before!!! I'm so disappointed! But I am going to look for my fabric for Christmas block while we are there.

Back
Top Bottom