Christmas in October block Swap

I'm in too even though I'm new .., I'm reading trying to catch up even with farm and grand babies I know I'm doing the mug rug thing and maybe the quilt blocks!! But that means making Christmas blocks in May? Lol

Kat, have you got her?
Chick among us has triplet Grandchildren and she's younger than me!
She has joined us on rug swap and I've persuaded her to do the Christmas block swap with us
So I would like to welcome her aboard ship!

I'm in too even though I'm new .., I'm reading trying to catch up even with farm and grand babies I know I'm doing the mug rug thing and maybe the quilt blocks!! But that means making Christmas blocks in May? Lol
Welcome to the family!!!
love.gif
I have you down!!!! triplets we need pics we can't be told of grand kids without pics and what farm animals do you have?

Fenrosie love the link fabulous

Got mine, very excited.
Green is my fav color but I love pink also, and really I like all color what quilter doesn't.
Paisley is my fav print.
Cant wait to see what I get, I love suprises and suspense. :)

https://linqsblog.wordpress.com/category/work-in-progress/

This is another project Mary and I are involved with, take a look!

Oh fenrosie!! I want to join!! How lovely! I would love to learn all of those techniques! I love to paint even though I haven't done any for years, it would be fun to combine the two! Are you the Rosie in the one pic? Just to think of all the years of experience and knowledge in that group of ladies! What do you do with all of your projects? Do you sell them? You must keep very busy with your quilts!

Oh fenrosie!! I want to join!! How lovely! I would love to learn all of those techniques! I love to paint even though I haven't done any for years, it would be fun to combine the two! Are you the Rosie in the one pic? Just to think of all the years of experience and knowledge in that group of ladies! What do you do with all of your projects? Do you sell them? You must keep very busy with your quilts!
Yes that is her in the pic and you should look of gelli painting it is wonderful, fenrosie show some of her work ant it is beautiful

neat link

rosie look at this

OHHappychicks , yes that's me! We are planning on exhibiting our work next year. It's not usaly worth trying to sell quilts as most folks don't want to pay as much as the fabric has cost let alone any labour but who knows , if we get famous .....

Mary and I are with another friend in a town called Harrogate for our national quilters guild AGM. I'm doing a workshop each day. Tomorrow is a book cover made from silk cocoon strippings. I can't wait!

OHHappychicks , yes that's me! We are planning on exhibiting our work next year. It's not usaly worth trying to sell quilts as most folks don't want to pay as much as the fabric has cost let alone any labour but who knows , if we get famous .....

Mary and I are with another friend in a town called Harrogate for our national quilters guild AGM. I'm doing a workshop each day. Tomorrow is a book cover made from silk cocoon strippings. I can't wait!

Oooooo! We need pics!

Back
Top Bottom