Christmas in October block Swap

Kassaundra needs to start making more cause she is gonna run out, if our rugs don't come soon
big_smile.png
course after a few more bottles we more than likely will not notice
lau.gif

Mug rugers, I have heard from Minniechicks that she has received hers, no doubt she will post a picture soon.
There are a couple to go in the mail still, so don't panic those who are still waiting, all the chickens will be home to roost very soon!

The owls have landed!!!!! Got my squishy from Quailtrail, it is awesome, thanks so much here is a pic of the goodies

I bet some of this fabric ends up in my La Pass quilt (especially those cute owls)

And the mug rug, it is awesome, the color is beautiful and it is owl shaped to boot.
Now owl cute is that! Great idea to make it owl shape.

clap.gif
ya.gif
Lookie! Lookie, what came in my mail box today!!! majack, I ABSOLUTELY luv luv luv it!
I took so many pics of it, but couldn't get the gold to shimmer in the pic. The gold has a shimmer to it, and the back,(oh I forgot to take a pic of the back!) is just as beautiful as the front, so I can use either side! I LOVE the hearts!! Beautiful work! Thank you so much!!!! The colors are perfect! Love reds and purples!

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom