Christmas in October block Swap

My mug rug has arrived! Chick among us sent it to me and I love it!
Finally got my blocks yesterday and thanks ladies another lovely swap, don't think I will have time to make the quilt before Christmas but I know Mary is trying to get hers done .

We can do another mug rug swap in the new year, I will have a think about it.

Finally got my blocks yesterday and thanks ladies another lovely swap, don't think I will have time to make the quilt before Christmas but I know Mary is trying to get hers done .

Lovely, just lovely!

What a cute mug rug! Great job chick among us.

I just love that. All of our MRs are just wonderful great job ladies, so many great designs,

Ladies lets start the New Year off with the new swap I will post it in Jan. but will throw out some ideas, please submit your idea with color or block pattern so we can vote on which one we would like to do. This year seems to be extra busy for me, and I am leaving for Illinois to pick up my HQ16 long arm with many extras and a 10' quilting frame!!! I would love to post a pic of what I'm picking up but BYC has changed my mind, so another time perhaps.

I have my Christmas throw under the foot and I have two more throws I need quilted before Christmas. I might not make it! I would love to get in on the next Swap. Maybe we could do spring or a tweenn would be good too I have a boy.. not tween but close enough! Thanks for letting me get in on the swaps. Just getting your blocks has helped me learn a lot.

Ladies lets start the New Year off with the new swap I will post it in Jan. but will throw out some ideas, please submit your idea with color or block pattern so we can vote on which one we would like to do. This year seems to be extra busy for me, and I am leaving for Illinois to pick up my HQ16 long arm with many extras and a 10' quilting frame!!! I would love to post a pic of what I'm picking up but BYC has changed my mind, so another time perhaps.

I have liked this one for a long time.
Here is my idea-

http://www.quilterscache.com/F/FourPatchChainBlock.html but I would use 6 1/2 inch blocks in the two corners that have four 3 1/2 inch squares of the same fabric pieced together.

I would like scrappy that could be used for a men's quilt and NO pinks, white or neon colors or overly floral.
I could also see it in crème/off white in the small squares, the other small square green and scrappy blues for the rest of the quilt.

Here are some visual ideas as what to do with four patch blocks.
https://www.pinterest.com/0n4naxb69af6sqv/four-patch-quilts/

Last edited:
I have liked this one for a long time.
Here is my idea-

http://www.quilterscache.com/F/FourPatchChainBlock.html but I would use 6 1/2 inch blocks in the two corners that have four 3 1/2 inch squares of the same fabric pieced together.

I would like scrappy that could be used for a men's quilt and NO pinks, white or neon colors or overly floral.
I could also see it in crème/off white in the small squares, the other small square green and scrappy blues for the rest of the quilt.

Here are some visual ideas as what to do with four patch blocks.
https://www.pinterest.com/0n4naxb69af6sqv/four-patch-quilts/
Nice suggestions!!

Back
Top Bottom