Christmas shopping...

cookinmom

Songster
12 Years
Mar 14, 2007
Saint George GA
I was thinking the other day, that surely there are a lot of people here who have home-based businesses, or otherwise sell gift-type items online. I know I will be buying some more of Trisha's soaps for gifts. But it would be great if we could all do some of our Christmas shopping from websites of our forum friends. "Keep all that lovely money in the family", as Max said on The Sound of Music. So how about this: if you have a website where you sell gift-type stuff, post a link here, so we can go online and buy stuff from you! (Of course, not stuff that BYC already sells in our store, because we don't want to bite the hand that feeds us!) Good idea?

www.southern-essence.com
or
http://stores.ebay.com/Southern-Essence-Soaps-and-Gifts_W0QQsspagenameZMEQ3aFQ3aSTQQtZkm

I'm going to have a ton more up on my ebay store really soon I hope and I'm going to make 200 bars of soap this weekend to replace to ones I'm sold out of.

ya.gif

Last edited:
Haven't finished the website yet...still in the process of making it, but I make soy candles. I love the smell of candles and with living out in the country where power is always a luxury, well......

You can email me or call me at 309-344-1815. Hope to have the website up today sometime. Will update you all when I have it done.

Last edited:
I do artwork. This is a painting for our great nephew's nusery. His parents graduated from NCSU. The dog is the family dog -Raleigh (of course). boy's room... snakes and snails and puppy dog tails. The feathers are real maccaw feathers. I do commissioned whimsical pet portraits mostly. 6x12 or 8x8 runs $135 . Visit the site to see other art.
JacksonPainting2.jpg

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom