Christmas shopping...

I knew this was a great idea!!! LynnGrigg I love those paintings. The whole concept of birds (even identifiable by species!!!) sitting around in clothes, is something that appeals to me. Whimsy is a good word! Kind of like the Far Side where the cows stand up and talk when people aren't looking. I loved the Funky Chicken, and the Cherry Ritual.

And Jacie's eggs are just awesome.

Keep 'em comin', people!

Quote:
Really? You think so?

YES, silly! Why would I say that if I didn't mean it? Really... We have Chicken Hawk on our fire place where people can see it/ask about it. Everyone who is at our house often enough misses Chicken Hawk like we do and always comment about her memorial.

Thank you all,
Jacie your eggs are nice. I love the Santa sleigh! I checked out your sit a few days ago. I LOVE to see the beautiful things that artists create. Hand made things are special. Sorry about being so late getting back to this. I had a small project to do for a pal...and of course Mr G and the birds had to have lunch. Lynn

Thank you all for the kind comments about my egg art. I started doing eggs about 15 years ago. I love working with the different size eggs. I just finished one with a small bantam egg inside as a drop necklace. Thought I would share as it's one of my favorites. The chicken egg is from the neighbors very young hen and the egg was very elongated but no a double.

Lot of talented people on here. I plan to order some soaps and things for my DD and DinL's but I'm not thinking about Christmas yet. Hard to do when it's over 100 everyday! LOL!
Jacie

cool! lots of artists here!

lynn grig, are you a froudian?
wink.png

Back
Top Bottom