Chronicles of Raising Meat Birds - Modern Broilers, Heritage and Hybrids

RearHatch.JPG

The tailgate has a glove compartment for the essentials.
Trailer.jpg

This is how some guys expand the luggage space. On my wish list!

I think your "car" would fit in the pickup truck bed :gig
I get that when I park next to one of the overgrown monster trucks here, the tires are bigger than my car! I could drive my car under some of them, I can't imagine the gas bill!:plbb Mostly it is just me and a laptop in the car, at the most a 50 pound bag of chicken feed, why pay more to drive than I must?

I get that when I park next to one of the overgrown monster trucks here, the tires are bigger than my car! I could drive my car under some of them, I can't imagine the gas bill!:plbb Mostly it is just me and a laptop in the car, at the most a 50 pound bag of chicken feed, why pay more to drive than I must?
I am a worry wart... I would be afraid of getting squashed by a regular vehicle

I am a worry wart... I would be afraid of getting squashed by a regular vehicle
I know that people think that. But the shiny stripe is a roll cage, this baby Mercedes does very well in all the crash tests. I am a cautious driver, I have yet to be in an accident, in any car I have driven. I used to have a Chevy Sprint that I bought new, drove 17 years and was still moving when I sold it. Could not get a new carb. It had a back seat. Used to go camping in it -- 2 adults,2 kids and a Brittany Spaniel, luggage carrier on top. We opened some eyes in the campground! :D Always got 45 mpg in that car. The smart is not as good. The roll cage makes it safe, but heavy.

Back
Top Bottom