Cluckclucks flock, 2017

Still no pics!Im sorry guys!

Anyway, here is a little story from today:
2/2/17
When I woke up m mom told be there was some blood on the roost.My heart lurched with anxiety and I quickly raced out and checked ever one over.Granite had a but of a cut on her toe.Ok, so big deal.Go out 5 hours later and I see Bea on the roost.Her feet are covered in blood and her chest feather(From Crop to Belly)were covered in dried blood so I quickly raced her inside and set her down.Sheasnt in pain.And I came to the conclusion that somehow to broke her toenail
ep.gif
part of it was gone!If I new when it first happened i would of quickly put some flour on it!Oh well.She is out with the flock sleeping now.When I put them to bed it was bleeding a little bit but oh well I'll see how she is in the morning.

Well, goodnight!
frow.gif
Uh Oh! Dont let the others see, the moment a chicken sees blood, they will try to shoot that chicken down the pecking order like a rocket! Sometimes, they hen still acts like nothing is wrong, they will act normal to avoid loosing their place. I hope she feels better!!!

Plus.. IT SNOWED!!!!

Oh god, Bea is the UNLTIMIT hen.NOONE touches her.She IS the leader.

Well I ad a bit of a fright.

2/3/17
I saw a turkey vulture and freaked out thinking it was a Hawk but then there three and they went away.Later touch, is what REALLY scared me.My mom saw a Coyote run across the field and I raced outside, he was standing In the field, just standing.I started to bark and snarl andhiss(don't call me crazy, ill do anything to save my chickens)It didnt move.I yelled and jumped.Still didnt move.Beemed the horn loudly from the car, nope.He didnt look sick and he finally ran away.He wasn't interested in the chickens but.......

2/3/17
I saw a turkey vulture and freaked out thinking it was a Hawk but then there three and they went away.Later touch, is what REALLY scared me.My mom saw a Coyote run across the field and I raced outside, he was standing In the field, just standing.I started to bark and snarl andhiss(don't call me crazy, ill do anything to save my chickens)It didnt move.I yelled and jumped.Still didnt move.Beemed the horn loudly from the car, nope.He didnt look sick and he finally ran away.He wasn't interested in the chickens but.......
I do the same, i hiss really loud when cats come on to our property. And the neighbors dumb dog.. our cat chases him too, but she got too old. :D
the reason why i am replyng real fast is because i ran out of subscriptions to check

2/3/17

I do the same, i hiss really loud when cats come on to our property. And the neighbors dumb dog.. our cat chases him too, but she got too old. :D
the reason why i am replyng real fast is because i ran out of subscriptions to check

Well I'm glad someone's like me!My dumb dog went out 20 minutes later and didnt do anything.XD

Me to!I do hat!

Back
Top Bottom