Cluckclucks flock, 2017

smile.png
you are weird
wink.png
YAY

oops,

How many EE do you have? I know you have Cinder.

Kyndra!!! I just came upon this thread of your flock! It's great, I love all the pictures and am looking forward to more! Still so sorry about Isadora! I hope the rest of your flock is doing well and Bea is feeling better!

Kyndra!!! I just came upon this thread of your flock! It's great, I love all the pictures and am looking forward to more! Still so sorry about Isadora! I hope the rest of your flock is doing well and Bea is feeling better!

Hey Snow!I saw on my subscriptions for 1 post on my page(and Im following you, XD)I saw you were inline and I'm like, it has to be her.Haha!Thanks.Bea was feeling better today I think!But the Coyote gave ME quiet a scare!I have a fear oh predadors.I mean, I love all animals but when ever I see something that can hurt or kill my flock, I freak out and I'm like,"Mom can we PLEASE lock them up!!??"but today I ddint cause it went away and the dog was out.

Hey Snow!I saw on my subscriptions for 1 post on my page(and Im following you, XD)I saw you were inline and I'm like, it has to be her.Haha!Thanks.Bea was feeling better today I think!But the Coyote gave ME quiet a scare!I have a fear oh predadors.I mean, I love all animals but when ever I see something that can hurt or kill my flock, I freak out and I'm like,"Mom can we PLEASE lock them up!!??"but today I ddint cause it went away and the dog was out.

Aw,you're so sweet! Yes, I totally understand, I too have developed a fear of the predators to my chickens, as well. So glad that the coyote didn't cause any harm to your hens and I hope it never, EVER comes back! I'm glad your dog was out there to protect them too!

Aw,you're so sweet! Yes, I totally understand, I too have developed a fear of the predators to my chickens, as well. So glad that the coyote didn't cause any harm to your hens and I hope it never, EVER comes back! I'm glad your dog was out there to protect them too!

Yeah.Well, I le the dog out AFTER.Cause, didnt want him attacking the coyote!ha!Anyway, my dog is really dumb.He didnt even smell the coyote!He barks at nothing or the slightest breeze but not at the coyote :rolleyes:dummie!how are all your hens?

Yeah.Well, I le the dog out AFTER.Cause, didnt want him attacking the coyote!ha!Anyway, my dog is really dumb.He didnt even smell the coyote!He barks at nothing or the slightest breeze but not at the coyote :rolleyes:dummie!how are all your hens?

Oh, haha, in some ways he sounds a bit like my dog. She literally will sit and bark at nothing, just to bark, but she's sweet anyways. She did save our cat one time, a coyote had gotten a hold of our cat a couple years back and she tore off into the woods after him and barked at him and attacked him until he let our cat down. Even though she is like a fifth of its size! It was an accident she got let out, I would have assumed a coyote could have hurt her! My hens are all doing well! Just got a new coop and run for the bantams finished and they are absolutely loving it! Edwina went through a bit of a scary molt, but she made it through with some heat and snuggles and is doing great now!

Back
Top Bottom