Cluckclucks flock, 2017

Went to Paris Farmers today and tried to pick up Hay and Mealworms but guess what?They were out of both.Its hailing and snowing really hard right now. UGH!
The chickens are NOT happy.No pictures today.

But on the good news..............................
The farm store had 2017 CHICK FLYERS OUT!!!!!!!!I got one just in case and I asked my mom, or hinted that I wanted them.She didnt answer me but she had a glint in her eyes!!!It might mean something I'm existed!Im trying to get my Sister on my side!

I really want them from Paris Farmers this year cause hey are selling CUKOO MARANS!!!!!

I am SUCH A IDIOT!
I went out to the chicken coop and I opened the gate and I went inside and closed it and the STUPID BOARD PULLED RIGHT OFF!Ugh. Now I need to fix it in a few days, he rest of the pen/gate is fine, secure.Its just the easy way to close the gate from inside.Ugh. What happened its been so wet that the wood kinda rotted and just let lose.UGH!:rant sorry for my rant, its just irritating.

On other news, Harriet's outer frostbiten comb is starting to peel of :sick it's bleeding a little and I'm going to put some Collidial Silver.Yeah, Collidial Silver, please don't give me a hard time, I've been using it for a while now and it works.

I am SUCH A IDIOT!
I went out to the chicken coop and I opened the gate and I went inside and closed it and the STUPID BOARD PULLED RIGHT OFF!Ugh. Now I need to fix it in a few days, he rest of the pen/gate is fine, secure.Its just the easy way to close the gate from inside.Ugh. What happened its been so wet that the wood kinda rotted and just let lose.UGH!
rant.gif
sorry for my rant, its just irritating.

On other news, Harriet's outer frostbiten comb is starting to peel of
sickbyc.gif
it's bleeding a little and I'm going to put some Collidial Silver.Yeah, Collidial Silver, please don't give me a hard time, I've been using it for a while now and it works.
We gave our cat collodial silver when she had distemper. Works like a miracle! BTW i have been lurking around on this thread
big_smile.png

I am SUCH A IDIOT!

I went out to the chicken coop and I opened the gate and I went inside and closed it and the STUPID BOARD PULLED RIGHT OFF!Ugh. Now I need to fix it in a few days, he rest of the pen/gate is fine, secure.Its just the easy way to close the gate from inside.Ugh. What happened its been so wet that the wood kinda rotted and just let lose.UGH!:rant sorry for my rant, its just irritating.

On other news, Harriet's outer frostbiten comb is starting to peel of :sick it's bleeding a little and I'm going to put some Collidial Silver.Yeah, Collidial Silver, please don't give me a hard time, I've been using it for a while now and it works.

We gave our cat collodial silver when she had distemper. Works like a miracle! BTW i have been lurking around on this thread :D

Welcome!Wow, I i used it for my cat when he had a bite on his nose and it worked great!
I am SUCH A IDIOT!

We gave our cat collodial silver when she had distemper. Works like a miracle! BTW i have been lurking around on this thread :D

Tell harriet i said Hi!

OK!

Just went out with the hens.I got rid of all the Hay cause someone (two really.Well they told everyone)NOT to use Hay.One, it doesn't absorb, and two, it can cause Inpacted Crop and I don't want that so I'm going to replace it with Pine Shavings.

So far now I'm spending more time with my Flock, Wisteriea and Raven and Indigo have become much more tamed.Yay!Cause Wisteriea is such a soft bird!Some fighting went on when I was out there just a few minutes ago(well I had just put some table scraps out and Brownie had just laid a egg)Harriet attacked Raven, but that's not unusual for her :lol: Shes a meanie!It was like,"Stay away from My Sausage!"The table scraps had sausage in it! :lol: but Wisteriea and Brownie raised there hackles and started attacking each other so I split them up.But, Brownie had Also JUST laid an egg and there was he food so I think that's what caused it.

I PROMISE I will get some pictures tomarrow or later if I can.

Still no pics!Im sorry guys!

Anyway, here is a little story from today:
2/2/17
When I woke up m mom told be there was some blood on the roost.My heart lurched with anxiety and I quickly raced out and checked ever one over.Granite had a but of a cut on her toe.Ok, so big deal.Go out 5 hours later and I see Bea on the roost.Her feet are covered in blood and her chest feather(From Crop to Belly)were covered in dried blood so I quickly raced her inside and set her down.Sheasnt in pain.And I came to the conclusion that somehow to broke her toenail :eek: part of it was gone!If I new when it first happened i would of quickly put some flour on it!Oh well.She is out with the flock sleeping now.When I put them to bed it was bleeding a little bit but oh well I'll see how she is in the morning.

Well, goodnight!:frow

Still no pics!Im sorry guys!

Anyway, here is a little story from today:
2/2/17
When I woke up m mom told be there was some blood on the roost.My heart lurched with anxiety and I quickly raced out and checked ever one over.Granite had a but of a cut on her toe.Ok, so big deal.Go out 5 hours later and I see Bea on the roost.Her feet are covered in blood and her chest feather(From Crop to Belly)were covered in dried blood so I quickly raced her inside and set her down.Sheasnt in pain.And I came to the conclusion that somehow to broke her toenail
ep.gif
part of it was gone!If I new when it first happened i would of quickly put some flour on it!Oh well.She is out with the flock sleeping now.When I put them to bed it was bleeding a little bit but oh well I'll see how she is in the morning.

Well, goodnight!
frow.gif
I hope Bea feels better soon!

Back
Top Bottom