Cluckclucks flock, 2017

made one back in Winter break, it finally melted all the way! that was like 5 or 6 days ago..

back to your adorable chickens
big_smile.png

:

No and yes.XD Not to be weir since this is my FLOCK BLOG but my sister and I were playing warriors cats on top of a snow and as the Highrock and Murphy, my dog was the enmy dog and we attacked him.He loved it.

LOL is she a little or older sis? does she have a BYC account? 
I like to build giant mounds of snow to jump and slide on for hours

Lil Sister.Annoying Little Sister :lol: yeah, she does but she never uses it.Look her up, Brownielover12 I think is her username.
Haha,

None of those.Shoot!She hasn't used her BYC account so.Yeah, she says Brownie is HER chicken, but ever one knows she is truly mine.

Quote: :
No and yes.XD Not to be weir since this is my FLOCK BLOG but my sister and I were playing warriors cats on top of a snow and as the Highrock and Murphy, my dog was the enmy dog and we attacked him.He loved it.
What does Murphy look like? I want to think of an evil cat his color. Because I'm just weird like that.

Haha!Nope, it's really Light and fluffy.

sled? roll around?

:

What does Murphy look like? I want to think of an evil cat his color. Because I'm just weird like that.

C

Quote: :

What does Murphy look like? I want to think of an evil cat his color. Because I'm just weird like that. C
He looks like he's pointing! What breed is he?

Back
Top Bottom