Cluckclucks flock, 2017

roll.png

Not much going on.Chickns and Ducky are quiet fine.
will you get more ducks since poor Peep died? and do you keep your ducks and chickens seperate

:rolleyes:

Not much going on.Chickns and Ducky are quiet fine.

will you get more ducks since poor Peep died? and do you keep your ducks and chickens seperate

1.No, not unless we build a new encloser and I can't do that for ducks right now(and I can't find them sexed anywhere)and 2.No.DuckDuck stays with my girls.Since she's my only duck.I don't put water inside the house at right or the day.Its works fine but I can't keep anymore ducks in there cause she makes a huge mess pooing.But, my mom saysMAYBE next year or the year after if we make a new house for ducks, we might :D I can wait for ducks.But chicks.........

1.No, not unless we build a new encloser and I can't do that for ducks right now(and I can't find them sexed anywhere)and 2.No.DuckDuck stays with my girls.Since she's my only duck.I don't put water inside the house at right or the day.Its works fine but I can't keep anymore ducks in there cause she makes a huge mess pooing.But, my mom saysMAYBE next year or the year after if we make a new house for ducks, we might
big_smile.png
I can wait for ducks.But chicks.........
OHH ok :) yeah, well, just find excuses to make trips to the feed store. and when you hear peeping....BEG BEG BEG LIKE YOU MEAN IT

1.No, not unless we build a new encloser and I can't do that for ducks right now(and I can't find them sexed anywhere)and 2.No.DuckDuck stays with my girls.Since she's my only duck.I don't put water inside the house at right or the day.Its works fine but I can't keep anymore ducks in there cause she makes a huge mess pooing.But, my mom saysMAYBE next year or the year after if we make a new house for ducks, we might :D I can wait for ducks.But chicks.........

OHH ok :) yeah, well, just find excuses to make trips to the feed store. and when you hear peeping....BEG BEG BEG LIKE YOU MEAN IT

I won't beg out in public but thanks for the advice.Im swear if I don't get chicks I will die.Oh, Fluffers, if I do, plain my funral, I chicken themed one.

I won't beg out in public but thanks for the advice.Im swear if I don't get chicks I will die.Oh, Fluffers, if I do, plain my funral, I chicken themed one.

i dont plan funerals. I can't remember who does, it is either peepers summer vachick or someone on  summers thread

:lau I think it was Zeld that mentioned she was planning your funral.

Back
Top Bottom