Cochin Bantams and Frizzle Cochin Bantams!!

I just love the white bantam Cochin Frizzles. My rooster looks just like a fluffy powderpuff. We named him Blizzard. I also have a White Frizzle hen and a Black Frizzle hen. We named them Avalanche and Hurricane. They are all the same age, but the two hens almost seem half his size. They aren't quite as adventurous as him either. I even asked if they were a month or so younger, but they said no. I'll have to figure out how to upload pictures of them.

If anyone is in the Northwest Georgia area I am selling my Red Barred Bantam Cochin Rooster. Asking $20.. I hatched him on July 17, 2015.. He is a proven breeder and really a nice rooster. I wish I could keep him but only have one hen and two roosters in this breed. Want to make sure he goes to a good home.

If interested please send me a private message.

Beautiful birds guys.
I was wondering if any of you know of bantam cochin breeders out here in Colorado usa. I wanted some for the summer. I currently have silkies and standard size cochins.

Thanks

Beautiful birds guys.
I was wondering if any of you know of bantam cochin breeders out here in Colorado usa. I wanted some for the summer. I currently have silkies and standard size cochins.

Thanks

I am in Colorado, and where I got twizler they said they got her from the local breeder, so I have no idea which one, but I think it's e silkie breeders. All I know is that there is a bunch of breeders in Colorado.

I love Frizzles in bantam Cochins!
I have blue Mottled Frizzles, black Mottled Frizzles and Mille Fleur Frizzles. I just set up more breeding pens this week.

Frizzles are my favorites but I breed some other varieties that I do not add Frizzle to like the buff barred and the red barred. I haven't any plans to breed those into Frizzles.

Your birds are beautiful Amy!

I'd love to have a black mottled hen!
smile.png

Back
Top Bottom