Cochin Bantams and Frizzle Cochin Bantams!!

Awesome!

So maybe you can tell me... what's the main difference in mille and calico?

I have a soft spot for lavenders too, and have considered lavender cochins, but I already have lav orps (and "had" self-blue OEGBs) I might just have to try some Isabels though
The Calico has a lot of white and the Millie do not also with the Millie one tries to get the white and black chevron tips.

picture I took last Summer the one hen is a millie see her tips I am working on better tips and have several nice ones, the other three are Calicos lot of white on them. All are beautiful colors though,

The Calico has a lot of white and the Millie do not also with the Millie one tries to get the white and black chevron tips. picture I took last Summer the one hen is a millie see her tips I am working on better tips and have several nice ones, the other three are Calicos lot of white on them. All are beautiful colors though,
Awesome! Thanks. So this one is looking like it will be millie?

Awesome! Thanks. So this one is looking like it will be millie?

Yes it does.

Here is a nice one that I had since 2010 she died couple months after this picture was taken actually late December 2014

And a couple others I had really loved these girls they passed on before 2014 sure do miss them

Do yall think the one I posted pics of is most likely male? 5-1/2 weeks old, going by this description I found, I was hoping for a female, but I'm sure thinking cockerel. :/
It followed exactly along the pullet side.

Just hatched out 21, of my Bantam Cochin eggs, 3 more are Pipping. This is my small batch of bantam cochin eggs from my flock I set. Next batch has has 34 eggs set to hatch out next Monday the 16th that is my medium batch of my bantam Cochin eggs I set and they are looking good. Last batch I just set along with 17 Silkie eggs I bought, I set 43 of my Bantam Cochin eggs, Jan 6th 3 days ago. So my Boys and girls are doing their job. Very happy with them!

CONGRATS!!! such cute little fluff balls
love.gif
Can't wait to hatch!!!! getting more snow on Thursday...grrrrrrrr! Interfering with my coop project!!!!

Back
Top Bottom